Derrick Brooks Time?

PDaDdy

Brooks has told several teams NO, teams way better than us, so why on earth would he tell the 1-4 Bills yes who have a joke of a QB that cant score any points even when the D plays well?

I mean seriously, think about it...he told other teams, teams with winning potential this year NO...he is not telling us yes

hahahaha This team would be lucky to sign Mel Brooks at this point. They'd could dig up Herb Brooks and play him at ILB maybe he could clog up a hole. Garth Brooks could be had but he'd probably make a Better OT (He is getting a little heavy). Either way if I am Russ I am digging in and not coming out of my office for fear of having to talk to anyone.

If the guy want's to play we could use him. It's not like anyone else is knocking on his door. With his distinguished career I don't know that he would want to play for US. But, as I said. I would give the guy a call.

Brooks has said from the start that he wants to be PAID to play. He will not play for peanuts, especially for a BAD TEAM.

hahahaha This team would be lucky to sign Mel Brooks at this point. They'd could dig up Herb Brooks and play him at ILB maybe he could clog up a hole. Garth Brooks could be had but he'd probably make a Better OT (He is getting a little heavy). Either way if I am Russ I am digging in and not coming out of my office for fear of having to talk to anyone.

Mr. Brooks would make a killer MLB.

Our LB core is decimated. Time to bring in Derrick Brooks. The guy is old but he went to the pro bowl almost every year and he knows the Cover 2 cold from his days in Tampa.

That time was after week 1 when Poz went down now it is too late. It's too late for Walker, Runyon, or Levi Jones. Teh season is lost. Might as well play the rookies.