The Bills have a decent chance of getting a proven coach

Doc

With Ralphies cheapness to pay a coach and his age, it will be hard to find a coach to come into this place. A coach would have to consider how long is Ralphie and this team going to be here.The front office is a joke. I see Bobby April getting the next shot.And I don`t think he is the answer either. :thumbsup:

Spotted a couple of other prospects patrolling the sidelines in the Monday Night game. Bill Callahan. He took the Raidahs to the Super Bowl a few years ago. I thought he was still in College coaching but I guess not. He might jump at the chance to get a HC spot back with a team that's not all that far off talent wise. Also, what about Brian Schottenhiemer? OC for team that uses it's weapons well. I'd add either of these to the prospect list.

Well at least Herm has the right attitude........................"YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME" unlike Dick "it's HARD to win in the NFL" Jauron.

Herm Edwards is definitely a more animated losing coach. Great emotional post games interviews, lots of inspirational blather. Will that make you feel better?

He's terrible and I doubt he will ever get another head coaching gig in the NFL.