The Bills are in the bottom 5

Wizard

Buffalo is one of worst five teams in the league. Their four losses illustrate a few valuable points.

1) can't put away a team in the last 5 minutes of a game with a double-digit lead.

2) lose by 20 to a great team and have no second half success

3) Get blown out by 28 against a bottom feeder team in the AFC

4) Lose to the Cleveland Browns, worst rush defense in the league and not score a TD.

There are only 3 teams for sure worse than Buffalo in no particular order, Oakland, Tampa Bay and St. Louis; otherwise, Buffalo can join the conversation with teams like Kansas City, Cleveland, Carolina and the other bottom feeders.

NAME 5 TEAMS WORSE THAN BUFFALO. I can see maybe 4, but not 5. Be sure to share why.

Note: It's officially time to hit the "eject" button. Get rid of Jauron, management and half the team!

Eastern Michigan

Kenmore East

Batavia Pop Warner

Oakland Raiders

Gardiner Webb

LOL @ Eastern Michigan. As a follower of the MAC, that was very funny to me for some reason. Maybe for no other reason than hardly anyone knows how bad Eastern Michigan is.

the draft and "blowing it up" are the only things im interested in at this point. Jauron TO Trent Scoe all will be gone next year.

I think KC, St Louis, Tampa, Oakland, and Buffalo will be battling for the top spot in the draft. I think well probably go 3-13.

I bet well draft number 4

let's look at the awesome offense... hmmm, let's see here...

7 points against the Saints...courtesy of a Brian Dennehy interception and ramble for TD...the most blubber rumbling to the end zone since Sam Adams...

10 points against the equally awesome Dolphins... and they got their touchdown from...wow, the offense got the toucdown from Checkdown EdTards to Josh Reed... a TOUCHDOWN... one touchdown, but no offensive touchdowns the previous week.

3 points against the undefeated Cleveland...err the previously zero-win-having Browns... so... hmmm, 12 quarters of football and one offensive touchdown... and only 13 POINTS BY THE OFFENSE IN THREE CONSECUTIVE ******* GAMES...

hats off to ya One Bills Drive...somewhere P.T. Barnum is shaking his head at your "success".

Buffalo is one of worst five teams in the league. Their four losses illustrate a few valuable points.

1) can't put away a team in the last 5 minutes of a game with a double-digit lead.

2) lose by 20 to a great team and have no second half success

3) Get blown out by 28 against a bottom feeder team in the AFC

4) Lose to the Cleveland Browns, worst rush defense in the league and not score a TD.

There are only 3 teams for sure worse than Buffalo in no particular order, Oakland, Tampa Bay and St. Louis; otherwise, Buffalo can join the conversation with teams like Kansas City, Cleveland, Carolina and the other bottom feeders.

NAME 5 TEAMS WORSE THAN BUFFALO. I can see maybe 4, but not 5. Be sure to share why.

Note: It's officially time to hit the "eject" button. Get rid of Jauron, management and half the team!

They would never contend w/ Carolina and I don't think they could beat KC w/ cassel at qb!