Congratulations Bills!

im done. anyone that has been around for the past 20 years and doesnt want to care anymore... thats not being a fairweather fan. if we were fairweather, we would have left a decade ago.

now, this is just insulting to us as fans.

fool me once, shame on you. fool me 165 times, over 10 years, shame on me.

It's like a total meltdown in Bills land - I'm not sure what to say, the players don't know what to say, 97 Rock doesn't know what to say; it's just a joke. There is no rational explanation to this team anymore...

Still, deep down inside I believe that we'll get our crap together. Somehow. Someday. Until then Dank, have a beer and that dank and shake your head in disbelief.

Impossible.

ive learned 2 things in life:

live every week like its shark week.

and nothing is impossible, except dinosaurs.

but even i cant BILL-ieve theyll turn this around. if they had the strength to do that, they wouldnt have lost this game.

Looks at the bright side, you can actually now do something useful on Sunday's because there's no reason to spend 3 hours watching this trash.

Y'all wanna get together and watch the Steelers game next week?

This team is a joke. A sad, pathetic joke led by a sad, pathetic joke of a QB, and a sad, pathetic joke of a coach.

Impossible.

I didn't mean this year - just "someday" :lol:

We're (yet again) evaluating talent this year. I guess Byrd was the highlight of this game? Or was it the steak & egg sub? Or the bottles of Blue? Hard to say really...