Trade Owens?

jonnyb

Clearly the Bills are not moving forward in this current DJ system. With Hardy coming back after week 6, maybe the Bills should investigate what they would get for Owens.

You are still holding out hope for Hardy? Please, that guy is damaged goods, and probably won't be in the league in two years.

Clearly the Bills are not moving forward in this current DJ system. With Hardy coming back after week 6, maybe the Bills should investigate what they would get for Owens.

Isn't TO playing on a 1 year contract? Who would trade for him 1/4 of the way through the year? Besides, every other team had an opportunity to sign him in the off-season and only Buffalo showed any interest. Why would any team want to give up a draft pick for TO?

Isn't TO playing on a 1 year contract? Who would trade for him 1/4 of the way through the year? Besides, every other team had an opportunity to sign him in the off-season and only Buffalo showed any interest. Why would any team want to give up a draft pick for TO?

Well a team who thinks they're a player or two away from making a serious playoff run may go for Owens. After all, it's no strings attached after this season.

Also, I always thought that his agent painted himself into a corner when he said that Owens would sign with a team within one week after his release from Dallas. Maybe the Bills were the only team to show interest in his client during that week. I'll bet that if Rosenhaus had been more patient, there would have been more interest elsewhere.

I've hated Owens for years. Right now, I feel like he wants to win more than almost anyone else on the team....he's one of the few players I feel like I can cheer for!!!

I can't believe that I wanted 4 losing Superbowls, and never lost faith. And now the team has managed to beat me down. I'm sad.

Yeah let's trade him so our pathetic offense is even worse. What do you say we should get for him? A box of Cracker Jacks with a surprise and an A&W Root Beer?

I'd trade him for any draft pick whatsoever...5th, 6th, 7th round...anything. He's not doing any good here

A culmination of picks that would equate to a quarterback that can DO SOMETHING! :lol: