Will you cheer for the Browns?

LGB

Cheering against the Bills is where I draw the line. There is no way I cheer for the Bill's opponent. The only time I came close to thinking about that was not really cheering for the other team, but that the Bill's would get a higher draft pick and maybe just happen to lose a game or two late in the season when it did not matter.

Sure we could do better at HC, but not if it means just another set of seasons in a long line of rebuilding projects with a coach no better than DJ.

No never I always root for the Bills. DJ will get fired sooner or later. I want to see a win and keep the season on the respirator for as long as possible. The only time I have justified a person rooting against a team was my friend was a Knicks fan and he rooted against them so that Issiah Thomas would get fired.

Never, never, never could I root against the Bills. People that think it needs to get that bad before Ralph and/or the front office realizes a change is necessary seem to miss the obvious - if they fail to make the playoffs, they won't sell half the season tickets they did this year so they'd financially NEED to make a change. Dick would be gone and everyone knows it and stated it to the press.

Though I empathize with the pain we're all feeling, I'd rather have my so-so team to root for in Buffalo than give up 3/4 of a season to despair and woe. Those wishing to test the shocks of the bandwagon by jumping off will make it easier for the real fans to circle the wagons.

GO BILLS!!

How in the hell can anyone call themselves a fan and root against their team???? WTF?

I dont care how much I hate the coach we have, I could/would never root against them. Anyone that thinks that a 1-3 record justifies rooting against the Bills needs to find a new team...we dont need you losers!!!

No never I always root for the Bills. DJ will get fired sooner or later. I want to see a win and keep the season on the respirator for as long as possible. The only time I have justified a person rooting against a team was my friend was a Knicks fan and he rooted against them so that Issiah Thomas would get fired.

It will be interesting to see what happens Sunday if the Browns carve up the Bills. Fans wanted Takeo Spikes and voiced their opinion when he was on the Bengals and OBD listened. Seems like the fans are restless again.

Guest dog14787
How in the hell can anyone call themselves a fan and root against their team???? WTF?

I dont care how much I hate the coach we have, I could/would never root against them. Anyone that thinks that a 1-3 record justifies rooting against the Bills needs to find a new team...we dont need you losers!!!

My problem is with DJ and Russ Brandon and not with the Buffalo Bills.

I'm willing to suffer a loss or two to take care of the problem.

So what are you willing to sacrifice for the better of the team.

Don't claim that you are a better fan than I am just because I'm prepared to sacrifice a couple of feel good wins to get rid of the cancer we call a head coach.

We are all losers in the long run with DJ as HC, does that even register with some of you.

Note: I'm not a season ticket holder who spent his or her hard earned money to see the home games and if I was, I honestly couldn't see myself going to an actual game and rooting against the team I love, the Buffalo Bills.

Honestly, as much as I dislike the current direction of the Bills, I hope that they turn this whole thing around starting with the next game.

I hope that after years of coaching losing football, Jauron somehow is able to coax better execution and awarenes out of his team. I hope that he turns into a great game manager.

I hope that Edwards suddenly becomes a gunslinger and starts throwing 50/50 balls to his WRs, who will show their superior talent and win those battles.

I hope that the D finally plays the Tampa 2 the right way, and is able to apply constant pressure on the QB with their undersized defensive line, while stopping the run at the same time.

Why, because even though many are in support of it, replacing an entire front office, coaching staff and QB is a crapshoot.

Life will be much better for Bills fan if the current staff and players prove that they can win in the NFL.

Will it happen? Probably not, and I'm not expecting a turn-around, but I'm definitely not rooting against it.

As long as DJ is the coach the offense will continue to regress. Points win games. If it takes the Bills a few losses to get rid of DJ and get an offensive minded coach then we can all only be so lucky. Because defenses are simpler and easier to learn an offensive minded coach should always be in the drivers seat. After all, if I have watched the Bills lose 4 Superbowls and have many losing seasons, so why give up now?

I WILL NEVER ROOT AGAINST MY TEAM.....PERIOD. I will cheering and yelling, and screaming and doing whatever I can to help my team win tomorrow.

However, if they do lose, while I will be very upset at first, I will definitely get over it a lot faster than I normally do because in the back of my mind, I know that my goal is to ultimately win the Super Bowl and I know that we will never do that with Dick Jauron as our coach or with Edwards at QB.

So, while I will be rooting for the Bills and I really want them to win, if we don't, hopefully it will mean that we are 1 step closer to firing Dick. I say "hopefully" because I will have to see it to believe it that Ralph will not only eat 8 million dollars on Dick's contract, but then finally be willing to spend $5 million + on a proven winner. Just don't have the faith in Ralph to get it right even if he does fire dick.....but 1 step at a time yet. Gotta get Dick Jauron out of here first.

Regardless........GO BILLS!!!!!! Put a whoopin' on the Browns!!!!

I'd stop watching the team before I'd root against them. I can't justify calling myself a fan and rooting for them to lose. If they suck that bad, they'll lose regardless of who I'm rooting for. If DJ gets fired as a result, great, but the thought of them losing to the Browns AGAIN turns my stomach. B-)

I wont cheer for another team to beat my team......but I have already begun calcuations on how high our draft selection could be.........

Does that really matter when Brandon, Guy, and Modrak are running things?

Team will never get better until Modrak and Guy are gone and Brandon is demoted back to the Marketing office where he belongs.

I WILL NEVER ROOT AGAINST MY TEAM.....PERIOD. I will cheering and yelling, and screaming and doing whatever I can to help my team win tomorrow.

However, if they do lose, while I will be very upset at first, I will definitely get over it a lot faster than I normally do because in the back of my mind, I know that my goal is to ultimately win the Super Bowl and I know that we will never do that with Dick Jauron as our coach or with Edwards at QB.

So, while I will be rooting for the Bills and I really want them to win, if we don't, hopefully it will mean that we are 1 step closer to firing Dick. I say "hopefully" because I will have to see it to believe it that Ralph will not only eat 8 million dollars on Dick's contract, but then finally be willing to spend $5 million + on a proven winner. Just don't have the faith in Ralph to get it right even if he does fire dick.....but 1 step at a time yet. Gotta get Dick Jauron out of here first.

Regardless........GO BILLS!!!!!! Put a whoopin' on the Browns!!!!

If RW is any kind of business man, DJ's contract is probably contingent on the team reaching above .500 in 2009 and if it isn't, he only has himself to blame if he has to pay millions of dollars to Dick when he is fired.

Guest dog14787
If RW is any kind of business man, DJ's contract is probably contingent on the team reaching above .500 in 2009 and if it isn't, he only has himself to blame if he has to pay millions of dollars to Dick when he is fired.

The way I see it the release of Jason Peters and Dockery alone takes care of DJ's salary. Considering the outcome and the costly blunder, all things considered it damn sure should convince RW to bring on a real GM. B-)