UFL

The Tomcat

JP played similar to the way he played against the Texans on the opener a few years back, he always can tear up terrible defenses, but in the NFL the worst defense became better then he was that's why he is out of the league

graham gano, from FSU .. woooo

If I had to bet on any 1 player from the UFL playing in the NFL next year, it would be Gano. The kid has an NFL leg.

He was born in Scotland but grew up in Florida. The UFL has his hometown listed as the city he was born in in Scotland.

The fact that you can't find the stats, or even the box score, says something about the UFL's ability to develop a fanbase.

That and the fact that they wear uniforms that can't be looked at for fifteen seconds without causing blindness.

exactly

If I had to bet on any 1 player from the UFL playing in the NFL next year, it would be Gano. The kid has an NFL leg.

He was born in Scotland but grew up in Florida. The UFL has his hometown listed as the city he was born in in Scotland.

I was at one of the Ravens preseason games and Gano made one, maybe two FG's. He looked good. I thought he'd make the team. I'm sure he will get his chance on another NFL team if he keeps making kicks.

Following FSU, I have to agree with you. Gano went to FSU, and he only was a kicker for one year (previously he had been the punter). He was money as a kicker, winning the Groza award last year. I was surprised the Ravens cut him this year.