Mr. Larry talked Ralph Wilson out of firing Dick Jauron...

Mr. Larry's logic:

If Ralph fires Dick this early in the season and names an interim coach, the team will likely still suck, but fans will lose the one thing they have been rooting for all season, the firing of Dick Jauron. Mr. Larry has convinced Ralph that keeping Jauron for the rest of this season and perhaps beyond, will galvanize the fan base even more and whip them into a frenzy never seen before in the history of the Bills.

Just imagine, week after week, loss after loss, the fans will be demanding Ralph fire Jauron but it won't be done, Mr. Larry talked him out of it.

Excuse my ignorance, but who's Mr. Larry?

I guess if this is true, then it's somewhat of a good thing. . . . At least Ralph was willing to pull the trigger. If the Bills keep on losing, then at some point I would have to assume that the Old Man will blow. . . . and heads will roll.

Mr. Larry's logic:

If Ralph fires Dick this early in the season and names an interim coach, the team will likely still suck, but fans will lose the one thing they have been rooting for all season, the firing of Dick Jauron. Mr. Larry has convinced Ralph that keeping Jauron for the rest of this season and perhaps beyond, will galvanize the fan base even more and whip them into a frenzy never seen before in the history of the Bills.

Just imagine, week after week, loss after loss, the fans will be demanding Ralph fire Jauron but it won't be done, Mr. Larry talked him out of it.

Have you been drinking anti freeze?

Excuse my ignorance, but who's Mr. Larry?

I guess if this is true, then it's somewhat of a good thing. . . . At least Ralph was willing to pull the trigger. If the Bills keep on losing, then at some point I would have to assume that the Old Man will blow. . . . and heads will roll.

Yea who is Mr. Larry, this smells like bs

Mr. Larry's logic:

Have you been getting your house bombed with insecticides while sitting in it like Joe Dirt?