Somali Pirates attack French Navy ship

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because our cheese manufacturers have to follow strict government guidelines and we still produce cheese that will rival French cheese should tell you something.

Sorry Chef, I have been to the Loire River Valley where a lot of cheese is produced and with a few exceptions, the US can't hold a candle to the French cheese.

Unless you taste it in France, not after it has been nuked by the American no taste government processors you haven't tried french cheese.

Sorry Chef, I have been to the Loire River Valley where a lot of cheese is produced and with a few exceptions, the US can't hold a candle to the French cheese.

Unless you taste it in France, not after it has been nuked by the American no taste government processors you haven't tried french cheese.

Yeah, what the !@#$ do I know. :unsure:

How much American artisinal cheese have you tasted?

Because our cheese manufacturers have to follow strict government guidelines and we still produce cheese that will rival French cheese should tell you something.

I wonder why that is? Must be the bad, bad overbearing gov't that started to impose these strict guidelines many moons ago. I wonder what could have been happening in American society when the gov't came down with the heavy hand on those poor abused cheesemakers.

:wallbash::wallbash::unsure:

When was the last time you went and searched out some real good artisinal cheese here in the states?

I will only buy my cheese downtown at DeLaurentis...mmmm....$35+ per pound for some of that stuff, but it's worth it even if I can only afford a teeny bit...

I wonder why that is? Must be the bad, bad overbearing gov't that started to impose these strict guidelines many moons ago. I wonder what could have been happening in American society when the gov't came down with the heavy hand on those poor abused cheesemakers.

:cry::wallbash::wallbash:

Enlighten me, what was happening?