Somali Pirates attack French Navy ship

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't think he was being funny... I am not bent out of shape... He could have at least given them an ounce of credit, if it wasn't for his poor reading skills.

It is kinda funny how everyone jusy loves to bash the French when in fact they are so like us in many ways! <_<

Once again, get a sense of humor. :wallbash:

It's not about 'giving credit', it was a simple goof. Friends bust each others chops. Relax.

And Olivier is right about the women.

heu... frankly?

NOT AT ALL!

if i don't count good chesse, the way women take care of herselves (body, hair, clothes...) is probably the only "thing " where the US has a LOT to learn from France!

Yeah, our cheese sucks here. Here we go again. :wallbash:

So you're sayig they chased the one that was NOT firing on them?

From what I read, two skiffs engaged the tanker... How do they know who fired on the them... They gave chase to one of the them, it seemed the other diappeared or they lost it. Again, you make it seem like they knew they gave chase to the unarmed one on purpose... When really it was a big cluster !@#$ and they just happened to give chase to who ever they saw... It just so happens they were the unarmed on.

My theory is that they were probably armed and when the got chased, ditched their weapons... They did say they were chasing them for an hour or so, right??

From what I read, two skiffs engaged the tanker... How do they know who fired on the them... They gave chase to one of the them, it seemed the other diappeared or they lost it. Again, you make it seem like they knew they gave chase to the unarmed one on purpose... When really it was a big cluster !@#$ and they just happened to give chase to who ever they saw... It just so happens they were the unarmed on.

My theory is that they were probably armed and when the got chased, ditched their weapons... They did say they were chasing them for an hour or so, right??

They where able to specify the type of rifle but not which boat the fire came from?

I don't know. I have poor reading skills. :wallbash:

They where able to specify the type of rifle but not which boat the fire came from?

I don't know. I have poor reading skills. :P

Can they tell by the sound it makes?

Of course I am not an expert.

Again... Two skiffs engaged the French vessel, both fled and they gave chase to one... When they caught up to it, there were no weapons.

What is so hard to understand? I still don't get what you are trying to prove.

heu... frankly?

NOT AT ALL!

if i don't count good chesse, the way women take care of herselves (body, hair, clothes...) is probably the only "thing " where the US has a LOT to learn from France!

Agreed, the women may not shave as much, but at least they are not fat overweight, I don't like to sweat, but I will heat hamburgers all day....