OT - Prayer request for a friend this evening in

I have a friend of the family this evening in ICU fighting for his life. He has a broken neck, collpased lungs and is in a drug induced coma to prevent further injury.

No one knows if he will even survive this, be paralysed or walk away with a few injuries. Please pray for my friend who is a good man, a good family man and a very respectable member of the San Diego community.

Life is unfair sometimes. This man derserves so much better and I cannot fathom God's plan in all of this. Please pray for his recovery and support for his family.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a friend of the family this evening in ICU fighting for his life. He has a broken neck, collpased lungs and is in a drug induced coma to prevent further injury.

No one knows if he will even survive this, be paralysed or walk away with a few injuries. Please pray for my friend who is a good man, a good family man and a very respectable member of the San Diego community.

Life is unfair sometimes. This man derserves so much better and I cannot fathom God's plan in all of this. Please pray for his recovery and support for his family.

117410[/snapback]

That is horrible. I will do as you ask. Good luck to your friend and his family.

117410[/snapback]

May God bless.