Finally a 1 O'Clock game

I wish all Bills' games were 1 O'Clock starts.

Sorry guys, but I've been lovin' the 4 pm starts. You get all day to spend outside in the nice autumn weather, playing with your kids or playing golf. Then sit down and watch a game as the day starts to wane. I really like having time on Sunday during the middle of the day.

Personally I prefer 1pm games when I am going to the stadium, when watching on TV I prefer the late start for the same reason as bills_fan. A 1pm game when I am at home just eats the entire afternoon. Unless you turn the game off when it is out of reach in the first quarter I guess :lol:

Personally I prefer 1pm games when I am going to the stadium, when watching on TV I prefer the late start for the same reason as bills_fan. A 1pm game when I am at home just eats the entire afternoon. Unless you turn the game off when it is out of reach in the first quarter I guess :lol:

AS a West Coaster, the 4 pm est starts are nice but I like waking up to kegs and eggs at 10 am...

Sorry guys, but I've been lovin' the 4 pm starts. You get all day to spend outside in the nice autumn weather, playing with your kids or playing golf. Then sit down and watch a game as the day starts to wane. I really like having time on Sunday during the middle of the day.

I used to hate the 4 pm starts, but I'm with you on this one. I can spend the day getting stuff done, spending time with the family, and then settle in to watch the DJ-led Bills embarass themselves.

Id rather the 1pm Start if im attending the game. This is my first season with season tickets and the 4pm starts despite me now living in Buffalo are annoying. Plus my brother who lives in rochester has been getting back at 1030-11 the past few games... that frustrating after watching the saints game especially