The OL gave Drew the best protection of the year.

He had far more unfettered failed attempts versus when he was sacked or presurred. Kudos to the OL !  Lumps of coal for Drew ! Gold watched for the OL !

117349[/snapback]

I'd take those gold watches and slap them upside the head with 'em for their stellar run blocking...it was like they were playing musical chairs - same as the defensive backs. :D

I'd take those gold watches and slap them upside the head with 'em for their stellar run blocking...it was like they were playing musical chairs - same as the defensive backs. :lol:

117358[/snapback]

The running game was atrocious. WM had 14 carries for a whopping 37 yards. But I guess that was the QB's fault too. :D

DBs, LBs, DLs, OLs, TEs, WRs, QB, and RBs all got their ass handed to them tonight. Looking at the positives, at least there was a consistent effort across the board.

The running game was atrocious. WM had 14 carries for a whopping 37 yards.  But I guess that was the QB's fault too. :D

DBs, LBs, DLs, OLs, TEs, WRs, QB, and RBs all got their ass handed to them tonight.  Looking at the positives, at least there was a consistent effort across the board.

117422[/snapback]

I agree it was bad game this evening. But I kept noticing how much time DB had to throw the ball this evening and still it was dirt balls, behind the reciever etc.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THE OLINE DID IT'S JOB?!?!?!? :lol: What game where you people watching? The oline gets no push none. No bledsoe didn't get sacked much but there was no pocket to step into. The run blocking was attrocious, and were forced to be one dimensional when we only have 1 good receiver. Eventually evans will be good, but this oline as well as bledsoe played horrible tonight. We Need a te, we need some guys on the oline to get a damn push, we need receivers to hold onto the ball, and we need to start JP Losman starting next week. I'm not gonna hold gripe about the fumble or that pick as bad as that was, cause he's a rookie. Our season is over, time to get JP some experience and in the offseason do his career a big favor and get some damn offensive lineman who know what the hell to do and can dominate the line of scrimmage. That and we also need a pass rusher bad. Our defense forces no pressure none at all. John abraham anyone?

The oline did it's Job lmfao thanks for that laugher. I needed something to brighten my spirit. :D

I agree it was bad game this evening. But I kept noticing how much time DB had to throw the ball this evening and still it was dirt balls, behind the reciever etc.

117425[/snapback]

Eric Moulds needlessly jumping for the ball and consequently stepping out of bounds on the 4th down play early in the 4th quarter was this team in microcosm tonight. All facets of our game were horrendous. Except for the booming punts of B. Moorman.

I hate to bring this up again, but I think MM has no faith in Lindell whatsoever. Would this game be any different if Lindell goes out there and nails the 50 yd FG. Who knows. I dont think it would have been any worse.

I wouldn't call that the best protection of the year. While they weren't horrifyingly bad, I certainly don't think they were as good as they have been most of the season.

They've been a solid B most of the season, they were probably not much better than a C tonight.

I wouldn't call that the best protection of the year. While they weren't horrifyingly bad, I certainly don't think they were as good as they have been most of the season.

They've been a solid B most of the season, they were probably not much better than a C tonight.

117450[/snapback]

B for pass blocking, but a solid F minus for run blocking. No push, and zero sustainedd blocks. See how many times the Pats O-Line sustained their blocks tonight? Almsot every single running play (and they're not known for being a great run blocking line, but we made them look great tonight).

O-line overall grade - D

The running game was atrocious. WM had 14 carries for a whopping 37 yards.  But I guess that was the QB's fault too. :D

DBs, LBs, DLs, OLs, TEs, WRs, QB, and RBs all got their ass handed to them tonight.  Looking at the positives, at least there was a consistent effort across the board.

117422[/snapback]

Campy,

I can always count on you to show up with a bag of sugar to cover Drew's latest turds. It must be great living in your world. Such a happy place.

PTR

Campy,

I can always count on you to show up with a bag of sugar to cover Drew's latest turds.  It must be great living in your world.  Such a happy place.

PTR

117494[/snapback]

Had you read the post to which you are responding, you would have seen that I made reference to the fact that EVERYBODY sucked. But I cannot/will not hold DB accountable for Dillon's 250+, 5.8 yard per carry average, as he's not on defense.

What color is the sky in your world?

Sincerely,

The Happy Place.