• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jauron's approval rating a comical 4 percent

October 5, 2009 1:29 PM

Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham

This might be some sort of record.

In early balloting Monday afternoon, Buffalo Bills coach Dick Jauron is pulling down a 4 percent in the latest SportsNation head coach approval ratings.

Jauron

That's dead last in the NFL and the worst number in the two years SportsNation has conducted the polls.

Four percent.

Genghis Khan wasn't that despised. Idi Amin was embraced more by his people. Spencer Pratt is adored by comparison.

Four percent.

Jauron's rating is 20 points lower than when Richard Nixon left office.

Bills fans loathed the guy last year, but his lowest rating for 2008 was 8 percent. So he was twice as popular then.

Vote on Dick Jauron's performance ...

no...next question! :lol:

I think all of the fans who wanted Edwards to be the QB and Peters run out of town should lose their jobs first- and I'm not being sarcastic about that.

how 'bout the fans who didn't want edwards to be the qb, and wanted peters to honor his contract? can we still be fans?

how 'bout the fans who didn't want edwards to be the qb, and wanted peters to honor his contract? can we still be fans?

Hey- if the team gives the fans the ability to run people out of town, I have the right to hold those people accountable- they should lose their jobs.

Hey- if the team gives the fans the ability to run people out of town, I have the right to hold those people accountable- they should lose their jobs.

The fans ran Peters out of town??? :lol:

You think it's the fans fault that Peters left? That he wanted to be in Buffalo, but the fans drove poor Jason away? Did we hurt his feelings?

You can't be freaking serious. :lol:

Are you? :lol:

Maybe there is a 4% margin of error and he is actually at -1%.

And yes, I am a professor of statistics.

That's actually what I was thinking - well, a 3% margin, anyway. Especially when I cast 35-40 no-votes in a 10-minute period this morning - more than enough to sway the poll by 1% - and he remained steady at 3%.

I remember when I was in 8th grade and kids from our middle school set up online polls like "Is so and so hot?" or "Do you hate so and so?" It was a pretty juvenile thing to do, but since then e-bullying of its nature has become a much more hot-button topic. Whenever I read about it, I think to myself, man, it's good to not be 13 anymore.

The fans ran Peters out of town??? :lol:

You think it's the fans fault that Peters left? That he wanted to be in Buffalo, but the fans drove poor Jason away? Did we hurt his feelings?

You can't be freaking serious. :lol:

Are you? :lol:

AS serious as the mentalcases voting on ESPN.......the "smartest" fans in the NFL didn't want Ruben Brown either- they actually like bad teams- which will be clearly seen on Sunday