Bills player questions why can't the Bills get a gameplan that wor

Interesting quote from Kyle Williams on Chris Brown's blog:

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2009/10/05/d...ll-sees-talent/

Kyle Williams:

"What irks Williams is opponents seem to effectively take a game plan and execute it on Sunday. He can’t put his finger on why the Bills can’t do the same?"

Coaching? :thumbsup::worthy:

Comments?

Interesting quote from Kyle Williams on Chris Brown's blog:

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2009/10/05/d...ll-sees-talent/

Kyle Williams:

"What irks Williams is opponents seem to effectively take a game plan and execute it on Sunday. He can’t put his finger on why the Bills can’t do the same?"

Coaching? :unsure::lol:

Comments?

If that's not a veiled shot at the coaching staff, then I don't know what is. The bills have clearly quit on jauron, I don't care who replaces him for the interim, getting rid of DJ is addition by subtraction at this point.

If that's not a veiled shot at the coaching staff, then I don't know what is. The bills have clearly quit on jauron, I don't care who replaces him for the interim, getting rid of DJ is addition by subtraction at this point.

Agreed, time to make a statement, Mr. Wilson, open the checkbook, get a quality coach in here NOW, do it for the fans, please! Make the change now, at least let the replacement coach get settled for next year.

If this is not true yet it will be by the end of the season. I believe the defense has to be ready to kill the offense as the O has done nothing this season.

I think this was our first bad defensive game plan of the year. Losing both Whitner and Scott was clearly devastating on the run D, but you knew that going in and didn't adjust adequately.

It was our 2nd bad offensive gameplan in a row and there is little sign of improvement. Both tackles being out kills, but again, there were no effective adjustments made.

I think our defensive style is fine if we have an offense... right now we clearly don't

as for Special Team's: I'm fed up with April. We are the most penalized special teams unit in the league - that kills our field position. Also two ST's turnovers in 2 close losses (Saints game was close till the 4th quarter) are devastating and statistically the worst thing that can happen to your prospects of winning the game.

I wouldn't' called it veiled at all. He's saying what we all are - he's just not using words like "Dick" and "sucks".

We all want Jauron fired. I want Jauron fired. But stop for a moment and ask yourself how easy it would be to flush $9M down the toilet, because that is what we are asking Ralph to do. Flush $9M AND pay $5+ a year for a (supposedly) a good coach. We all think Ralph is made of money but kissing $9M away is not easy to do.

If Dick had any decency he'd take $3M and resign.

PTR

The bills have clearly quit on jauron,

i don't think our players are the type that quit. But those words are challenging them and maybe Brandon/Ralph. They need it from the players. Our players have been too docile in the face of failure. We need fire in the belly and it has to start from somewhere.

We all want Jauron fired. I want Jauron fired. But stop for a moment and ask yourself how easy it would be to flush $9M down the toilet, because that is what we are asking Ralph to do. Flush $9M AND pay $5+ a year for a (supposedly) a good coach. We all think Ralph is made of money but kissing $9M away is not easy to do.

PTR

BooHooHoo, too bad for Ralph.

He jumped the gun and gave DJ a contract extension way too early last season and now we have to pay for it with crappy play.

When you make a mistake, own up to it, pay the price and fix it!

PTR

I imagine a lot has to do with whatever is in Jauron's contract, but perhaps they should negotiate a buyout. Maybe they can talk Jauron down a few million to just get the H out of there.