if jauron goes......

Guest three3

if only the glove wearing mary would be demoted on the same day that jauron is fired, on the same day that ralph sells the team to a local buyer

I'd even go one step further and say get rig of Guy and DJ. In totdays NFL, I really think having a busness sense is just as important and the football side. All John Butler wanted to do was over pay everyone as he loved everyone.

Modrak and Guy for sure, Russ has done some good things for the franchise.

Modrak and Guy for sure, Russ has done some good things for the franchise.

I agree. Modrak has failed, Guy is even worse. Russ did get TO, traded for Stroud, almost dumped McCargo on Indy, and re-signed McGee. More good that bad for Russer.

Have you seen the offensive line play? I think that trumps "almost dumping McCargo" by a landslide.

That was one of the worst oline performances but get a grip. Every team in the NFL would struggle with their starting OTs out. Peters is an ungrateful female dog and has been average for Philly. I'm glad he's gone.

That said, as one of the last DJ supporters, it's time to move on. Still don't think it is all on him, but something needs to be done. Promote April and get in one of the big coaches' ear (Cowher or Shanahan) & do whatever you can to get them in here. It's Ralph's last chance to see a winner.

That was one of the worst oline performances but get a grip. Every team in the NFL would struggle with their starting OTs out. Peters is an ungrateful female dog and has been average for Philly. I'm glad he's gone.

That said, as one of the last DJ supporters, it's time to move on. Still don't think it is all on him, but something needs to be done. Promote April and get in one of the big coaches' ear (Cowher or Shanahan) & do whatever you can to get them in here. It's Ralph's last chance to see a winner.

Sure. "Every team" has no depth whatsoever. More rock solid analysis.

I agree. Modrak has failed, Guy is even worse. Russ did get TO, traded for Stroud, almost dumped McCargo on Indy, and re-signed McGee. More good that bad for Russer.

If He had pushed hard and got Jauron canned I'd actually say Russ was OK...But the inability to see what a tremendous dud of a HC Jauron is, and what it has done to this Franchise as a whole, speaks volumes if you ask me...

Blow it up...They all have to go...Let Russ stay to sell tickets I guess...Can he run a register? :lol:

complete fabrication