for those uninformed fans who thought Jason Peters was replaceable ...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Peters was replaceable and the guy was on the board when the Bills picked but the geniuses running the team decided to draft a DE that will never be an every down player

the way he looks now I'll be happy if he's an any down playe...starting to remind me of Audrey Bruce

News flash, the offense was this putrid WITH JASON PETERS IN THE LINEUP. Remember Cleveland and SF?

:w00t:

I'm looking at a three year resume with the Bills plus three games with the Eagles. I'm not focusing on two games, one of which a deflated JP Losman played most of the game.

As for the Cleveland game - ??? Peters completely dominated his opponent in that MNF game. Dominated.

I'm looking at a three year resume with the Bills plus three games with the Eagles. I'm not focusing on two games, one of which a deflated JP Losman played most of the game.

As for the Cleveland game - ??? Peters completely dominated his opponent in that MNF game. Dominated.

And yet, the offense STILL sucked, which is the point. The guy meant NOTHING to this offense production wise. He didn't account for points. With him we were bottom of the league. Without him, we are bottom of the league. SAME **** DIFFERENT SEASON.

Peters gave up the most sacks of any LT in the NFL last year, they can suck without him just as well as they could with him. Don't miss him at all, he was over rated and lazy.

Astounding. I don't know how Brandon did such a successful sales job on the fanbase.

Peters gave up the most sacks of any LT in the NFL last year, they can suck without him just as well as they could with him. Don't miss him at all, he was over rated and lazy.

I wish I could find the link, but a Bills fan broke down every sack he was charged with (with video links), and he can really only be blamed for 5 or so. But go ahead and keep thinking he sucks. Andy Reid doesn't think so, and I tend to trust his judgment about offensive football.

I'm fairly certain nobody said he could be replaced by second and third stringers. Nope, nobody here EVER said "Jonathan Scott could replace Jason Peters." Never happened.

Langston Walker is doing a great job. Somewhere. :w00t:

No, he's not.

He remains unemployed.

And yet, the offense STILL sucked, which is the point. The guy meant NOTHING to this offense production wise. He didn't account for points. With him we were bottom of the league. Without him, we are bottom of the league. SAME **** DIFFERENT SEASON.

Yet in that game, the Bills had 334 total yards and 186 yards rushing in a 29-27 loss. That's pretty solid offensive production.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/boxscore?gid=20081117002

And you realise that the guy that is replacing him didn't play this week due to being injured. Blame not having him all you want, but theres more problems to the offence then the LT spot

I think the larger point is that the Bills keep letting good players go, and the fans shout "don't let the door hit you in the ass" when they leave because they think the players are moneygrubbers who aren't that good (see Clements, Nate; Winfield, Antoine; and now Peters, Jason). Moreover, they think they're replaceable with bottomshelf talent (Bell, Demetrius).

Yet in that game, the Bills had 334 total yards and 186 yards rushing in a 29-27 loss. That's pretty solid offensive production.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/boxscore?gid=20081117002

The offense sucked for the entirety of Jason Peters' career here. It never got better with him in there. So why in the name of all that is good and holy should the Bills have caved in to his SECOND demand for a pay raise?

'nuff said. I'm not saying this to excuse the play of Edwards, btw, who was indeed horrible.

He cost too much for this franchise. His trade was a salary dump, and the consequence of that move has and will continue to make that move pay. Demetrius Bell isn't ready, and will continue to struggle.

Add LT to the need list for Draft Weekend 2010.

BTW, who trades good young LT's?

He cost too much for this franchise. His trade was a salary dump, and the consequence of that move has and will continue to make that move pay. Demetrius Bell isn't ready, and will continue to struggle.

Add LT to the need list for Draft Weekend 2010.

BTW, who trades good young LT's?

Russ Brandon.