That Pizza Hut Wing Street commercial with

Just Jack

Chicken Wing Festival I believe. I saw adverting for it paid for by Pizza Hut.
1. Very poor imitation of Drew Carey

2. The latest Infomercial Billy Mays huckster

3. Buffalo Chicken Wing Festival festival founder

Take your pick

I don't believe it was at the festival since it looks like the inside of a restaurant, with TV's all around and shots of the kitchen dishing out the wings.

#3 is correct, I don't know where you got #1 and #2 from.

I don't believe it was at the festival since it looks like the inside of a restaurant, with TV's all around and shots of the kitchen dishing out the wings.

#3 is correct, I don't know where you got #1 and #2 from.

Maybe he was trying to point out the obvious by putting up ridiculous choices? :w00t:

and what the hell is it when someone mentions the 'crunch'....when was 'a crunch' a feature of good wings....those commercials are such crap...i could spot a pizza hut wing a million miles away..... :lol:

Where was that taped? Any ideas? I'm guessing (and hoping) someplace in Buffalo. Or maybe I hope it wasn't Buffalo since you would think everyone there would start screaming about being tricked.

Pizza Hut wings win out over home grown wings in Buffalo?

Please.

I saw it on television with my own two eyes. These weren't actors either, they were real people filmed on hidden cameras. People in Buffalo were greatly surprised and pleased with the wings and seemed very genuinely satisfied with the wing flavor etc. That was the real thing.

I'm going to get some tonight!

I saw it on television with my own two eyes. These weren't actors either, they were real people filmed on hidden cameras. People in Buffalo were greatly surprised and pleased with the wings and seemed very genuinely satisfied with the wing flavor etc. That was the real thing.

If you are being sarcastic, bravo! If not, you are in for a very rude awakening tonight, my friend.

It seemed just like the time I went to the bakery and got myself some true French pastries called "Choco-lat Dipurrs". I couldn't believe that a delicacy I found in Parisian desert shops had made their way to North America!

:unsure:

My jaw hit the floor when I saw that commercial. The lies in advertising hit home bigtime. See that Bills jersey on one of those "real people"? Does Pizza Hut bake their wings in the WNY area? I have been in New Mexico so long that I forgot. Because they BAKE them here. It's vomitous.

I will personally revoke your western NYer card for eating wings at Pizza Hut :flirt: