trade marshawn lynch

What do you think we could get for Lynch now?

A first rounder next year?

Would you trade him for a first next year, then combine those picks if needed to get the best QB in the draft.

Or keep him and wait for strike three and another trip to the Comissioners office.

Would you trade him for a first next year, then combine those picks if needed to get the best QB in the draft.

Or keep him and wait for strike three and another trip to the Comissioners office.

Of course keep him, you dont expect us to win another game this year do you? We have the top QB coming to us in the draft anyways.

With the Injuries that plague this team and you want to trade away one of the best players?

With Trent Edwards erratic play and hoping that Jackson doesn't hit a wall by week 12...besides, the season isn't lost just yet.

The Lynch / Jackson one-two punch killed the Dolphins two years ago,lets hope they do it again.

With the Injuries that plague this team and you want to trade away one of the best players?

With Trent Edwards erratic play and hoping that Jackson doesn't hit a wall by week 12...besides, the season isn't lost just yet.

The Lynch / Jackson one-two punch killed the Dolphins two years ago,lets hope they do it again.

Amen!

Why would anyone on this board even entertain the idea of trading Lynch? Yes he's done stupid things off the field, but he's a damn good player. Also, both Jackson and Lynch were a strong tandem last year, the offense needs as many weapons as it can get.

Do you also realise that if the Bills traded Lynch, and if Fred Jackson were to get injured, Xavier Omon would be our starting RB. Are you confident knowing that?

without being too harsh on a fellow bills fan. THIS IS THE STUPIDES THING I HAVE EVER HEARD.

in first place, you will see how much damage lynch will cause this weekend!

2nd. if u want to be successful in the run game, you NOW need 2 fresh backs.

3rd. fred runs exhausted on a few plays per game. maybe not entirely his fault. relying too much on him and no trust in omon.

4th. lynch is young. fred is in his last glory days.

i back lynch 100% as one of the most exciting backs in the league right now. even though we had a "bad" season last year, he is so fun to watch.

last thing. i dont want to see fred leave either. but if i had to keep 1. it would be lynch.

check my avatar!

Yeah, makes a lot of sense.....

Trade away one of the best, if not the best, player on our team!

Can anyone possibly think that this is a possibility!?

who would trade a first rounder for a RB that has now been in trouble with the law two consecutive offseasons and could face a year long suspension with his next infraction?

i dont think another team would trade a first for him even without the off the field issues...Lynch is solid in short yardage but hasnt exactly lit the league on fire with the rest of his game...yes he is still young but questions remain about his burst and receiving ability

Tell me something. Aside from the fact that you're having a hard time with the "walking upright" thing...

Why...the "F"...would you trade Marshawn Lynch?

I'll await your response in fingerpaint mode.