NFL TV Coverage map

devldog131

I have searched and searched, but can't seem to find the thread with the link to the weekly nfl tv broadcast coverage map.

Anybody got a link to help a brotha out?

Muchas gracias amigos y amigas.

You haven't looked hard enough. Check out the pinned threads, Lori's thread regarding Bills programming. First link in the first post:

Linky

Edited by Cynical

I have searched and searched, but can't seem to find the thread with the link to the weekly nfl tv broadcast coverage map.

Anybody got a link to help a brotha out?

Muchas gracias amigos y amigas.

Good post. Perhaps someday someone will invent a website where you type a query in and it would search the web and find sites relating to what you searched.

Good post. Perhaps someday someone will invent a website where you type a query in and it would search the web and find sites relating to what you searched.

I'll make one. I'll call it "awebsitewhereyoutypeaqueryinanditwillsearchthewebandfindsitesrelatingtowhat

youwant.com" Think it'll catch on?

I'll make one. I'll call it "awebsitewhereyoutypeaqueryinanditwillsearchthewebandfindsitesrelatingtowhat

youwant.com" Think it'll catch on?

Try shortening the name to something like "Wiggle".

I can already imagine the following conversation:

Web User #1: I have searched and searched, but can't seem to find the thread with the link to the weekly nfl tv broadcast coverage map. Anybody got a link to help a brotha out? Muchas gracias amigos y amigas.

Web User #2: Did you wiggle it?

Web User #1: I have searched and searched, but can't seem to find the thread with the link to the weekly nfl tv broadcast coverage map. Anybody got a link to help a brotha out? Muchas gracias amigos y amigas.

Get ready (SHOO BEE DOO BEE DOO) to Wiggle...

We've been ready for so long

Get ready (SOOO BEE DOO BEE DOO) to Wiggle...

When you wiggle you can't go wrong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fusg8zKsYHg

Well, at least we don't have to hear Solomon Wilcots this week. He's been relegated to Jacksonville-Seattle. We get Don Criqui and Randy Cross. That's a nice upgrade. I don't know what we did to deserve this - maybe CBS is trying to cut down on their mileage reimbursement for Criqui.