Perenial TSW whipping boy

Chris Kelsay, perennial TSW whipping boy, had a monster game vs. Aints. He totally dominated on both run and pass plays. I was impressed. Guess I've been reading too much TSW! Best game I've seen him have since Cowboys MNF 2007. Hope to see more of it.

Highest rated guy on the defensive stat sheet:

Defense T-A SCK INT FF

C. Kelsay 6-2 1.0 0 0

Perennial whippers should eat some crow on this one.

One or two good games does not erase years of terrible play. Why should we commend him for playing the way he should have been for years? He is having an average year for a starting DE and it only looks so good because we are used to such sh*t.

One or two good games does not erase years of terrible play. Why should we commend him for playing the way he should have been for years? He is having an average year for a starting DE and it only looks so good because we are used to such sh*t.

Stop it. He had a great game and is off to a very good start to the season. Stop hating and living in the past.

I also find it remarkable that every d-linemen (Schobel is overpaid and overrated; Williams isn't a NFL starter) is performing really well. Bob Sanders has done a great job with the d-line.

It was nice to see a good overall perfomance from him. It seems the new DL coach is getting the most out of his trainees. Good for him.

Bob Sanders has really turned the line around. One more good solid prospect will put them over the top.

He started last season the same way and then flopped after week 3 or 4. Let's see him sustain this level of play all season and then you can tell people that they are wrong. Up until now, we've got 6 seasons of mediocre play out of him.

Hmmm. I wonder what happened around then that caused that decline? Oh, I know, Schobel went down!

Kelsay is very good when he doesn't have to be the primary pass rusher

ive said in the past that Kelsay isnt as bad as the haters think and have been told "you're wrong. he's HORRIBLE. you must not watch the games."

ive never tried to say he's a superstar, but he's a decent, serviceable DE.

he's a bit overpaid, but his contract was to set an example. you show up, you give it your all, you embrace the team and community, youll get paid. pretty simple.

Hmmm. I wonder what happened around then that caused that decline? Oh, I know, Schobel went down!

Kelsay is very good when he doesn't have to be the primary pass rusher

Your making it seem as if Kelsay was drawing double teams last year! He is not a very good player, he is an average player. It always makes me laugh when a player puts 2 or 3 good games together and dummys like you are waiting to say I told you so. Then, when he falls back into mediocrity and you are know where to be found. Believe me, I want the Bills players to be successful but Kelsay is a one demensional , overpaid, career underachiever. This defense relys on presseure from it's front 4 and Kelsay 10 sacks and 2 FF over the last 3 years SUCKS.

The Bills lack of talent over the last ten years has convinced Bills fans like you that palyers like Kelsay, Donte, Poz, etc. are good just because they suck less than the guy next to them. And calling Kelsay "very good" player is just another example.

Your making it seem as if Kelsay was drawing double teams last year! He is not a very good player, he is an average player. It always makes me laugh when a player puts 2 or 3 good games together and dummys like you are waiting to say I told you so. Then, when he falls back into mediocrity and you are know where to be found. Believe me, I want the Bills players to be successful but Kelsay is a one demensional , overpaid, career underachiever. This defense relys on presseure from it's front 4 and Kelsay 10 sacks and 2 FF over the last 3 years SUCKS.

The Bills lack of talent over the last ten years has convinced Bills fans like you that palyers like Kelsay, Donte, Poz, etc. are good just because they suck less than the guy next to them. And calling Kelsay "very good" player is just another example.

I can't really offer too much of an argument here, just one comment, wtf is that on your head dude!