1-4 and I think Jauron is finished

blzzzfn2009

I have got to believe that if we lose to the Dolphins AND the Browns, Ralph will not wait any longer to get him out. THere is no reason (except for Dickie J) that we should not be 3-2 after these games, but you can guarantee he will outcoach himself and find a way to lose it. If this is what it takes to get this picture of mediocrity (at best) out of here, then I am all for 2 losses to get it done. I have got ot believe Ralph will be all fired up and hopefully get a head start on looking for the next coach to right this sinking ship. There is no way that a coach who has been 3-12 in his previous 15 games (if they lose the next 2) should be retained for any longer. I am tired of seeing the players look lifeless like their coach and one has to wonder if they secretly feel that wayt also. His actions in the 4th quarter of last week's game might have lost the team for good. This is agaonizing to me as a life-long fan, but I just cannot bear to watch what he is doing with our marginal to good talent we have on this team. Any coach who knows what they are doing and has any fire would have this team in serious playoff contention and not be afraid to make the necessary changes to win and become a WINNER. While I say this about 1-4, I am sure Dickie will pull one win out of his a** to at least keep the dogs off him a bit longer, to which then I say he will be gone by the bye week. I look forward to the feeling of HOPE and POTENTIAL once he is fired, because as long as he is there, I have neither.........

I have to believe this is a stupid post. We lost to 2 of the best teams in football right now. I don't care how we did it but we did.

We will not lose both games. If we do then I will eat crow but there is no way. Everyone is ready to go off the deep end because of 1 bad game... give me a break.

Everyone was back on board after the Patriot game and now everyone wants to quit on this team again. It's kinda crazy that a lot of people want the coach gone 3 games into the season when we have no clue what will happen over the next 14 weeks. Give me a break with this negative **** all the time.

I have to believe this is a stupid post. We lost to 2 of the best teams in football right now. I don't care how we did it but we did.

We will not lose both games. If we do then I will eat crow but there is no way. Everyone is ready to go off the deep end because of 1 bad game... give me a break.

Everyone was back on board after the Patriot game and now everyone wants to quit on this team again. It's kinda crazy that a lot of people want the coach gone 3 games into the season when we have no clue what will happen over the next 14 weeks. Give me a break with this negative **** all the time.

welcome to the TSW roller coaster.....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

I have got to believe that if we lose to the Dolphins AND the Browns, Ralph will not wait any longer to get him out. THere is no reason (except for Dickie J) that we should not be 3-2 after these games, but you can guarantee he will outcoach himself and find a way to lose it. If this is what it takes to get this picture of mediocrity (at best) out of here, then I am all for 2 losses to get it done. I have got ot believe Ralph will be all fired up and hopefully get a head start on looking for the next coach to right this sinking ship. There is no way that a coach who has been 3-12 in his previous 15 games (if they lose the next 2) should be retained for any longer. I am tired of seeing the players look lifeless like their coach and one has to wonder if they secretly feel that wayt also. His actions in the 4th quarter of last week's game might have lost the team for good. This is agaonizing to me as a life-long fan, but I just cannot bear to watch what he is doing with our marginal to good talent we have on this team. Any coach who knows what they are doing and has any fire would have this team in serious playoff contention and not be afraid to make the necessary changes to win and become a WINNER. While I say this about 1-4, I am sure Dickie will pull one win out of his a** to at least keep the dogs off him a bit longer, to which then I say he will be gone by the bye week. I look forward to the feeling of HOPE and POTENTIAL once he is fired, because as long as he is there, I have neither.........

Yeah, don't let Ralph's track record or what he has actually said dissuade you. You don't want to let common sense intrude on your picture of the way the world should be.

Ralph has done this two or three times. It always turned out absolutely horribly, and he has said he will never do it again.

But hey, I imagine that powerful people often do what you want them to do, even against their will, just because you want them to do it. You just seem like that kind of guy.

Are we going to continue to give excuse for poor play. The 2 best teams huh? The jets with a rookie QB beat the Pats and the pats didnt look so great last week either but came out with a win. Winners know how to win and losers make excuses for why they didnt win because they were the better team BS!!!!! We had NE beat in the first game and as many want ot place the sole blame on leodis do we seem to forget that the defense could not prevent the TDs but came up big with a field goal and the offnese the lovel offense could not even muster up any type of urgency to get the team within a reachable feild goal range to put the game into OT. How about the fact that we let the TB get back into a game that we should have completely dominated after last weeks performance Leftwich is riding the pine. We also had the chance with 9 minutes left inot the 4th qtr to at least tie the saints but instead gave up 17 points in 9 minutes. LOSERS make excuses and as long as DJ is at the helm that is what will will be and I can see the frustration in TO if TO's agent wasnt telling him to behave himself so he can sign with a WINNING team next year he would have thrown DJ/AVP and the golden boy TRENT under the bus in WEEK 1.

You act like Dick has not had adequate time to put a good team together and make the playoffs! Did you forget how long he has been here? More importantly, did you forget how many incompetent decsions he has made with that time here?

DJ loses to nearly all teams that finish above .500 but still finishes 7-9 every year. What does that tell us? He generally beats the pitiful teams. It would be extremely unlikely the Bills would lose to the Browns the same way we did not lose to TB. And after the Browns win the spin will be it looks like the offense if finally coming together, etc. So DJ is not likely to get fired during this season unless at say 4-6 the thinking is we cannot reach the playoffs and he should go. My take is RW will at least milk the rest of this season out of DJ even if he heads for another 7-9. If Bobby April or someone is promoted interim HC they probably would have to pay him more right away.

4th and 1 should have finished Jauron. How many absolutely DUMB decisions do we have to live through with this circus clown.

When you look at the last 4 coaches picked to lead this team, why do you think getting rid of DJ would necessarily solve anything? Especially this year if they start 1-4 (which I doubt). Remember that he's 20-6 against bad teams (2-23 otherwise).

You must be delusional saying we lost to 2 of the best teams in football! I like to have hope, but with a sound coach we could have won all 3! Keep drinking the cool aid and I'll send you a box of tissues when Dickie is fired at some point this year....

\

So when Jauron gets fired you think we will have a better oppurtunity with the next joke of a coach? All I am saying is there is no point to fire him 3 games into the season. We have no shot at the playoffs then...at least now there is a chance.

We can keep blowing it up every 3 or 4 years forever but where is that going to get us exactly? Do you have a better coach in mind that would acutally come to buffalo?

I am tired of seeing the players look lifeless like their coach and one has to wonder if they secretly feel that wayt also.

Please explain this. When I watch the Bills games I see guys giving 100% for 60 minutes. They are often put in bad positions by the coaching staff. Sometimes they make mistakes but they play very hard. This is how I see it anyway. Please point to some concrete examples of plays or players where you have seen them look "lifeless". Someone besides TO that is.

\

So when Jauron gets fired you think we will have a better oppurtunity with the next joke of a coach? All I am saying is there is no point to fire him 3 games into the season. We have no shot at the playoffs then...at least now there is a chance.

We can keep blowing it up every 3 or 4 years forever but where is that going to get us exactly? Do you have a better coach in mind that would acutally come to buffalo?

So we should reward a proven loser by letting him keep his job because the alternatives might be bleak? I rather take my chances on the latter situation!

When you look at the last 4 coaches picked to lead this team, why do you think getting rid of DJ would necessarily solve anything? Especially this year if they start 1-4 (which I doubt). Remember that he's 20-6 against bad teams (2-23 otherwise).

We have definitely had some dolts as HCs recently, but I can't remember any of them making such ridiculous decisions at such important times of games. Dick trying to figure out how to toss the challenge flag onto the playing field last year still bogles my mind.

i like how you think cm, getting rid of jauron right now is not wise. what singletary is doing with the 49ers is pretty rare. (meaning he took over mid point last year and won more games than lost/and by the way is still doing a hellava job right now/still dont like him). normally a coach comes in mid point and the losses start piling up. i dont know about the bills nation, but i sure dont want that. i prefer 7-9 over 3-13 any year. i know, my standards are pretty low right about now!

5-3 at the bye week.... So relax...

4th and 1 should have finished Jauron. How many absolutely DUMB decisions do we have to live through with this circus clown.

Dallas MNF in 07 should have been the end. Finishing 2-8 in 08 should have been the end. The list goes on and on.

Please explain this. When I watch the Bills games I see guys giving 100% for 60 minutes. They are often put in bad positions by the coaching staff. Sometimes they make mistakes but they play very hard. This is how I see it anyway. Please point to some concrete examples of plays or players where you have seen them look "lifeless". Someone besides TO that is.

You've raised a subjective issue that astute fans notice. As important as players have to make plays, coaches need to put their players into position to make those plays. When DJ devises no-guts play-calling and bend but don't break defenses, it's indeed hard to win. But far be it from uneducated casual fans to see that coaches, while not obvious, make decisions which can kill a team or help it win.

There's a reason why DJ has had teams with a losing record in 8 of 9 complete seasons and is 20+ games under .500.