Eagles Sign Trotter, Release Garcia

If I were the Carolina Panthers I would be calling his agent right now to sign him up as quickly as they can. It would be perfect timing for Carolina because they have a bye week this week so it would give them 2 weeks to get Garcia ready to start over Gohomme.

never pictured this before you mentioned it.....good idea....or cleveland could use him too.

TO and Garcia again....no drama there! :thumbsup:

Actually, I would guess that TO would welcome Garcia about now. After all, despite all TO's whining and "gay" talk (mirror!!), no QB threw TO more TDs than Garcia.

I think we should pick him up. How would we be worse?

Garcia was a disaster in Cleveland a few years ago. The Browns won't wander down that road again.

Most QBs would be a disaster in Cleveland...

I think the guys on PTI put it best: Garcia has to be one of the most disrespected QBs in NFL history. All he's done is win and because of his age, he gets bounced around like superball in a hardwood room.

I would be very happy if the Bills signed him but we won't because of the TO drama.

LOL just a joke but if we didnt have Owens I would have loved to pick up Garcia

What he said.

Truthfully, I was hoping that the Bills had gone for Garcia a few years ago before Cleveland did. Garcia is a QB that, for whatever reason, has just about always torn it up (forget Cleveland) but never gets the credit he deserves.

TO mismatch notwithstanding, he would be an excellent #2 (or Trent transition QB) to step in at times such as these where Edwards is struggling to see his open receivers.

Oh well.