trent needs to realize

BeastMode54

I like Trent. he's an accurate passer. He doesnt make too many mistakes. Blah blah blah...........I'm sick of hearing these comments about Trent. He throws for 5 yards EVERY DAMN PLAY!!! Something happened to him to mke him a Nancy and I hope he snaps out of it. If not, then we need to draft a QB

I like Trent. he's an accurate passer. He doesnt make too many mistakes. Blah blah blah...........I'm sick of hearing these comments about Trent. He throws for 5 yards EVERY DAMN PLAY!!! Something happened to him to mke him a Nancy and I hope he snaps out of it. If not, then we need to draft a QB

<_< Great take.

If AVP has any hope of getting this kid's head out of his butt, he better play Roscoe Parrish either instead of Reed, or with Reed as the 4th wide out a lot. It seems Edwards needs even more speed on the field to take the double teams away from both Evans and Owens.

Or....AVP better start using T.O and Evans on 3 step drop slants instead of simply lining them up on opposite sides of the freakin' field and running them straight down the stupid field, while Professor Check Down continues to throw 6 yard passes on 3rd and 13 to Derek Fine or Josh Reed.

His biggest problem is he is too cautious and afraid to make mistakes. He has a good arm. He needs to trust it more. There is nothing wrong with a long INT.

Balance the short stuff with an occasional long ball. I still have a lot of hopes for this season and Trent has played well 2 out of 3 games. But he needs to get teh ball in the real playmakers' hands.

Evans caught a slant. But I don't know why they don't use them more. They are like stealing.

It's easy yards!! That's what I find so baffling is that we don't use them with Evans and Owens as our receivers (or even Parrish).

I remember last year in Dallas, TO was constantly used in slant plays and he would take a 5 yard slant and turn it into 30 or 40 yards.

Trent looks like he doesn't have balls because the play-calling is setting him up to fail. AVP did no favours to Trent today and vice-versa.

:thumbdown: Great take.

If AVP has any hope of getting this kid's head out of his butt, he better play Roscoe Parrish either instead of Reed, or with Reed as the 4th wide out a lot. It seems Edwards needs even more speed on the field to take the double teams away from both Evans and Owens.

Or....AVP better start using T.O and Evans on 3 step drop slants instead of simply lining them up on opposite sides of the freakin' field and running them straight down the stupid field, while Professor Check Down continues to throw 6 yard passes on 3rd and 13 to Derek Fine or Josh Reed.

LOL] <_<

The Problem is, Trent gets such happy feet, that the receivers haven't even come out of their breaks or created separation yet and the ball is out to a tight end or a back. Edwards does not let the play develop before he is settling for 4 yards.

I think that the No-huddle offense needs to go. There are no formational shifts....Evans and TO are always lined up in the same spot....no one is in motion...it is too simple. We have a number of talented personnel with Jackson, Lynch, Evans, TO...Move them around and create mismatches..

Again, everything was working fine until yesterday. You don't completely overreact and change everything because of one game.

I was at the game, there was a lot of double coverage on to, but tons of times the safeties cheated up and he was perfect to go over top. the most glaring was on our second posesion of teh game...he was open down the line on the 15 or so, had teh cb beat by a mile.

trent is not a bust he is just a 3rd round qb who is servicable, just not even close to the guy for us