Jauron's Presser

Maguire's Beer

It really sums the guy's philosophy up. He keeps talking about how we tried to keep it close the whole game, that on 4th and 1 with 7 minutes left he punted because we had fought to keep it close, and couldn't risk going down three scores . . . he plays to keep it close. That's how he thinks. He never, never plays to win. Rare occurrences like the fake FG are the exceptions that prove the rule.

He's gotta go. He's got a loser mentality, and it has permeated the entire squad -- especially Edwards. If you don't plan to win, you won't win.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It really sums the guy's philosophy up. He keeps talking about how we tried to keep it close the whole game, that on 4th and 1 with 7 minutes left he punted because we had fought to keep it close, and couldn't risk going down three scores . . . he plays to keep it close. That's how he thinks. He never, never plays to win. Rare occurrences like the fake FG are the exceptions that prove the rule.

He's gotta go. He's got a loser mentality, and it has permeated the entire squad -- especially Edwards. If you don't plan to win, you won't win.

3 scores or 2 scores...it doesn't matter when you're down by that much with less than 1/2 quater to go and you need the momementum.

I don't buy all this Ivy League BS...he's gotta be one fo the dumbest guys out there.

3 scores or 2 scores...it doesn't matter when you're down by that much with less than 1/2 quater to go and you need the momementum.

I don't buy all this Ivy League BS...he's gotta be one fo the dumbest guys out there.

I've been saying that for 2 1/2 years. Where is the proof of Dicks intelligence? This guy is a buffoon and a career failure!

who the fug wants to "keep it close" anyway? Hey Dickballs, let's go ask Jim Kelly if his goal was to ever keep it close. Enough of this already....

He is the dumbest or the most circumstantially unaware. Every other coach in the league ( and most fans) know

that the 4th and 1 punt signals the white flag. Not Jauron. Never, ever should have held down a HC's job. He's head case, not head coach.

When Jauron gave up on 4th and one, so did the offense and defense. The game was over when the coach gave up......

He personally took the heart out of the team......

Yeah, we will continue to lose as long as he remains as head coach......

He sucks. Can someone explain how you fail to score a TD with TO, Evans and Jackson. This team is amazing in their crappy execution.

I didn't see it yet, but someone tell me if he mentioned how he personally destroyed the efficacy of the no-huddle by running it as slow as if we had huddeled every down, just so we could eat up clock and try to end the game as fast as possible.

who the fug wants to "keep it close" anyway? Hey Dickballs, let's go ask Jim Kelly if his goal was to ever keep it close. Enough of this already....

Dickless jauron would rather play to lose by 10 instead of trying to win and losing by 20.