Change @ QB

bobgonzo

Nothing to lose with Fitz...Trent not getting it Done

You're suffering from chronic rectal cranial inversion. DJ can't coach, he continues to get owned by and make the worst calls in the NFL today. Don't blame TE (I'm not a huge fan) or AVP. You have to have a personality and a commitment to win and to take it to other teams. DJ and his cast of UFL-skilled coaches are conservative and get beat week in and week out. Make a commitment to get the ball down field right off the ba to show teams how it's gonne be, not do it in desparation in the 4th quarter when you're down. That's what pukes who should have been fired last year do.

You're suffering from chronic rectal cranial inversion. DJ can't coach, he continues to get owned by and make the worst calls in the NFL today. Don't blame TE (I'm not a huge fan) or AVP. You have to have a personality and a commitment to win and to take it to other teams. DJ and his cast of UFL-skilled coaches are conservative and get beat week in and week out. Make a commitment to get the ball down field right off the ba to show teams how it's gonne be, not do it in desparation in the 4th quarter when you're down. That's what pukes who should have been fired last year do.

Well said!

I completely disagree!

Personally I thought the offensive line just stunk.... Trent Edwards was under continuous pressure throughout the whole game. Owens stinks too...... he is no where as good as advertised.

Edwards had a really bad game..... He looks confused under pressure.....Yet I can not believe how porus the O-line was today......The offense got out coached.....

Bills defense played really well until they got tired. The was NO offense to speak of against a team they should have moved the ball against......

guys, they played a top 15 team today. this is the way the titans, colts, jets (x2) , pats games are going to go, compete, but come up short... now that's 7 losses right there.. this is a 7 win team, best case. just get used to it and hope they are at least a bit more entertaining when they lose to these teams... this is not a top 15 team.. just not there.. sorry..

Nothing to lose with Fitz...Trent not getting it Done

Go away you are clueless. Trent didn't play that bad today considering he was under pressure the entire game, was picking every other snap up of the turn and a number of his passes were dropped again, which has become regular. Before you bench Trent, get rid of the whole left side of the Offensive Line, dump Derek Fine, Stupar, Parrish, trade Hangartner who couldn't even snap the ball today and oh yea, get new coaches too. Trent might have had one of the better games of anyone on the offensive side of the ball, and that isn't saying much for this game.

guys, they played a top 15 team today. this is the way the titans, colts, jets (x2) , pats games are going to go, compete, but come up short... now that's 7 losses right there.. this is a 7 win team, best case. just get used to it and hope they are at least a bit more entertaining when they lose to these teams... this is not a top 15 team.. just not there.. sorry..

Sorry but the Saint smay be a top 15 team but their defense surely is not. The start aCB, Greer that we let walk. The play a def lineman, Hargrove we let walk as well. Our offense has no balls!

Any qb in the league would drool at the opportunity to have Lee Evans and TO as their targets, and all Trent can do is dump off to the tight ends. I can not believe these guys are never open. Sorry, times up for Trent, and give Fitz a shot. He can't do any worse...

Exactly......CAPT. CHECKDOWN AIN'T GETTING IT DONE.Two elite recievers and he can't get the ball to them.Zippo for the offense is offensive.

And lets say he is the future of this team do you wait till he gets seriously injured.

Go away you are clueless. Trent didn't play that bad today considering he was under pressure the entire game, was picking every other snap up of the turn and a number of his passes were dropped again, which has become regular. Before you bench Trent, get rid of the whole left side of the Offensive Line, dump Derek Fine, Stupar, Parrish, trade Hangartner who couldn't even snap the ball today and oh yea, get new coaches too. Trent might have had one of the better games of anyone on the offensive side of the ball, and that isn't saying much for this game.

um....no. Watch a game live sometime....he never sees the open WR's down the feild. Do you really think Evans and TO are covered all day long by the Saints. ha!

um....no. Watch a game live sometime....he never sees the open W R's down the field. Do you really think Evans and TO are covered all day long by the Saints. ha!

there were several replays with T.O. and/or Lee WIDE OPEN as glove boy :doh: checked down :censored: to Jackson or fine

he needs to say 'eff it' we are going down field and that's it

We just can't afford to keep treating Evans and TO essentially as decoys to draw coverage away from [insert Name Here: Derek Fine, Josh Reed.] 1-2 deep balls a game to our WRs just won't do it; we need to integrate these guys into the offense.

I suppose we just don't know if the plays aren't being called in to go to Evans/TO, or if the plays are getting sent in and Trent just won't (purposefully) throw into any kind of coverage. I'm guessing it's more the latter.

So true- We made it look good in week 1 by nearly beating the Pats*, and rolled the hapless Buc's-- but we can't beat upper echelon teams. It's not a question of tallent. It's going on 4 seasons now and we continually get beaten by better teams. Every once and a while the underdog should win. We don't

The Jet's look like the real deal- they might beat NO next week and just might be the #1 team in the league. Rex Ryan will have them ready to go. I don't have very much confidence that Jauron will have the Bills ready to play the Fins in Miami. I fear a 1-3 start. If so, I think Ralph needs sharpen his ax and make the heads roll

Yess!!!!!!! A change is due. Time for Fitzpatrick to show us what he can do. TE is petrified back there. He is sooo afriad to throw the ball down field even when players are covered man to man. And where was the screen today? That D line of N.O. was all jacked up to get to Trent , why no screens? And T.O. , don't even get me started :wallbash::doh::censored: