From Aaron Maybin's Twitter...

The Poojer

It was so quiet, that you could hear Leftwich's voice very clearly on TV; pitiful. I think even the announcers said something about how crowd noise was not a problem.

The third Quarter was the worst but through most of the game the crowd was dead. I watched the game the next day and even the "Goose", while on the sideline, talked about how quiet the stadium was, and that was in the 1st quarter. The fans have become to appathetic. I sit in front of a group that sit on their hands and drink their beers all game long. My how times have changed! The "Twelfth Man" has vanished. If any one knows where he is, it would be a good time to tell him the Bills are in need of his service's.

The third Quarter was the worst but through most of the game the crowd was dead. I watched the game the next day and even the "Goose", while on the sideline, talked about how quiet the stadium was, and that was in the 1st quarter. The fans have become to appathetic. I sit in front of a group that sit on their hands and drink their beers all game long. My how times have changed! The "Twelfth Man" has vanished. If any one knows where he is, it would be a good time to tell him the Bills are in need of his service's.

Yes times have changed, thats what happens when in 2008 you lose your last 5 home games and havent made the playoffs in this decade, lol....They should be stoked that fans still show-up and they sell-out, that in itself is a great feat. Any other city, you'd have blackout central. Now I'm guessing, the depth of lesiure options in Buffalo may have something to do with Sunday's being full at the Ralph :unsure: