Bills vs Saints over/under is 51.5

CodeMonkey

I'm thinking under, particularly if it does manage to rain.

i just have a hunch we're looking at more a defensive low scoring game then people are thinking. i cant justify analytically other to say its a hunch and because all the pundits are predicting a high scoring game, many of which say NO blows out Bills. so with that ill take the under

i just have a hunch we're looking at more a defensive low scoring game then people are thinking. i cant justify analytically other to say its a hunch and because all the pundits are predicting a high scoring game, many of which say NO blows out Bills. so with that ill take the under

I disagree

The Saints are going to light up the scoreboard against us. In turn we're going to have to air it out to Evans, Owens and the rest of our WRs (plus Fast Freddy out the backfield)

Malcom Jenkins (Rookie), Randall Gay, and Jabari Greer vs Evans, Owens, Reed/Roscoe is definitely in our favor

Should be a high scoring affair

I disagree

The Saints are going to light up the scoreboard against us. In turn we're going to have to air it out to Evans, Owens and the rest of our WRs (plus Fast Freddy out the backfield)

Malcom Jenkins (Rookie), Randall Gay, and Jabari Greer vs Evans, Owens, Reed/Roscoe is definitely in our favor

Should be a high scoring affair

I dunno, dev. I can't shake memories of the Buffalo-at-Indianapolis game in 2006. You know, the year the Colts won the Super Bowl, and the Bills, well, sucked. Again.

Manning was supposed to SLAUGHTER the Bills in Indianapolis. Remember that? The Bills lost - goodness, what a surprise. But they only lost by a point, because the defense got on Manning like no one had gotten on Manning.

I dunno, dev. I just dunno. Don't write IN a win. Don't write 'em OFF just yet...

roger that, take the over...

Roger Murdock: Flight 2-0-9'er, you are cleared for take-off.

Captain Oveur: Roger!

Roger Murdock: Huh?

Tower voice: L.A. departure frequency, 123 point 9'er.

Captain Oveur: Roger!

Victor Basta: Request vector, over.

Captain Oveur: What?

Tower voice: Flight 2-0-9'er cleared for vector 324.

Roger Murdock: We have clearance, Clarence.

Captain Oveur: Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor?

Tower voice: Tower's radio clearance, over!

Captain Oveur: That's Clarence Oveur. Over.

Tower voice: Over.

Captain Oveur: Roger.

Tower voice: Roger, over!

Roger Murdock: What?

Captain Oveur: Huh?

Victor Basta: Who?

ALL HAIL Joe_the_6_pack!!!