Obamacare: Buy insurance or go to jail!

UBinVA

right wing nuts jobs like to make up this stuff. is that u rush!?!?

How do you make up the truth? There are going to be massive cuts in Medicare. That means cuts in services and/or cuts in reimbursements to doctors. In either (much less both) case, you have seniors who will be denied treatment. Barry and co. just don't want you to know about it before they try and railroad it through, not to mention the exorbitant cost of this albatross.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure. Right after we all get free food. And housing. And clothing. Because really, how can anyone stay healthy without proper nutrition and shelter from the elements?

glad you're on board. i'd suggest installing universal health care before going ahead with some of your more ambitious proposals. :unsure:

jw

I think everyone should have "catastrophic" health insurance.

I also think healthy people should get a significant discount and the fatty mcbutterpant's of the world should pay per square inch.

I think hospitals/doctors should have to tell you in advance what things cost so that you have a choice on who gets your money.

I think there should be independent review boards to stop defensive medicine.

I think there should be significant Tort reform.

I think the FDA should significantly streamline the process for getting drugs to market and should let anyone diagnosed with a terminal illness/condition take whatever the !@#$ they want if they think it gives them a chance to survive.

I think the government should stay out of people's decision on whether to end their own life.

I think Medicare/MedicAid/the VA/should all be abolished.

I think the HMO Act of 1973 should be repealed in its entirety.

I think the easiest way to save money is to streamline administration but the lawyers won't let that happen.

I think employers should be cut completely out of the health care business.

I think all medical expenses should be tax free.

I am terribly sorry to say that for the second time this millenium, I agree with you. I am now convinced you've either had a visitation or....someone killed you, stuffed your body up the chimney and assumed your identity.

:unsure:

I also think healthy people should get a significant discount and the fatty mcbutterpant's of the world should pay per square inch.

I think hospitals/doctors should have to tell you in advance what things cost so that you have a choice on who gets your money.

I think the FDA should significantly streamline the process for getting drugs to market and should let anyone diagnosed with a terminal illness/condition take whatever the !@#$ they want if they think it gives them a chance to survive.

I think the government should stay out of people's decision on whether to end their own life.

I think the easiest way to save money is to streamline administration but the lawyers won't let that happen.

Great list. If only we had leaders who were interested in making decision that actually benefited the country as a whole.

right wing nuts jobs like to make up this stuff. is that u rush!?!?

BTW, I can't stand Rush Limbaugh, but he made a great point on Jay Leno earlier this week. He said that if the government takes control of health care, they'll then have free reign to take over EVERY aspect of your life, saying it relates to health care expenditures.

BTW, I can't stand Rush Limbaugh, but he made a great point on Jay Leno earlier this week. He said that if the government takes control of health care, they'll then have free reign to take over EVERY aspect of your life, saying it relates to health care expenditures.

I remember that exact same sediment being tossed around during the new first lady Hillery is going to fix health care days-not by critics but by supporters. The philosophy was we are paying for your health care, so [rub hands with glee here] we have the final say on eveything from what you eat to the car you drive.

If there was just a way to make all these suggestions cost a trillion in taxpayer dollars and increase government control in our lives, this list would be perfect.