Jevon Snead

cmjoyce113

I'll save us the time of what this thread will turn into:

Person A: I'm not to sure about the Qbs next year

Person B: Yea, they all suck

Person A: Not tebow

Person B: No he sucks, he'll be drafted in the 3rd round by some idiot team.

Person A: No, he'll be a top 5 pick. He is the best

Person B: He is the worst.

Person A: I have studied him, his mechanics have improved and he can ran over NFL defesnman. Throw 2000 yards, and is accurate on any throw.

Person B: No, he still sucks. Can throw the ball far but so did kyle boller lol. And no he is not accurate and no he cannot run over nfl linebacks.

Person A: No, he is the best, you must be 12 years old to think he sucks.

Person B: Nah-uh, he sucks.

Person A: I can't wait to get him next year when we draft him.

Person B: The bills won't draft him. O wait, our front office sucks so much, I bet we do draft him. We let jason peters go didn't we.

Person A: Jason peters sucked and needed to go. He gave up the most sacks of any tackle last year.

Person B: Sacks given up are the most over-rated stat eva. Jason peters was god.

Person A: I have studied him, his mechanics have improved and he can ran over NFL defesnman. Throw 2000 yards, and is accurate on any throw.

Person B: No, he still sucks. Can throw the ball far but so did kyle boller lol. And no he is not accurate and no he cannot run over nfl linebacks.

Person B: The bills won't draft him. O wait, our front office sucks so much, I bet we do draft him. We let jason peters go didn't we.

Person A: Jason peters sucked and needed to go. He gave up the most sacks of any tackle last year.

Person B: Sacks given up are the most over-rated stat eva. Jason peters was god.

Can it. Preserve it. Put it in a climate controlled cooler and serve it as needed.

Reductio ad perfectio. Brilliant.

We all better pray Trent is the answer because of the Qbs coming out this year (McCoy might be decent) absolutely blow.

The best QB out of this draft won't be picked in the 1st round.

Only if you're only watching highlight clips of the QB's the "experts" tell you to. If the Bills were looking for a QB next season, I'd take Tony Pike in a heartbeat. And that's with every other QB on the board. If Jake Locker comes out, he's going to be another talented pick. Snead? He's playing horrible ball right now, but last year he showed that he is capable of much more. Certainly not too late to get out of whatever funk he's in.

There's more to these guys than individual games.

Only if you're only watching highlight clips of the QB's the "experts" tell you to. If the Bills were looking for a QB next season, I'd take Tony Pike in a heartbeat. And that's with every other QB on the board. If Jake Locker comes out, he's going to be another talented pick. Snead? He's playing horrible ball right now, but last year he showed that he is capable of much more. Certainly not too late to get out of whatever funk he's in.

There's more to these guys than individual games.

I thought Locker was a senior?

To give Snead a little break, Mississippi's offensive line was pathetic. Eric Norwood was all over Snead most of the night and Snead never had the chance to get in a rhythm. Give the SC defense credit, they dominated. Snead will get all kinds of hype from ESPN's braintrust as the 2010 draft approaches, but I would not draft him any earlier than the 3rd or 4th round.

If Clausen can continue to put up 300 and 400 yard performances he will make a run at the heisman and it may be worth coming out for him.

I think he is the purest quarterback in college right now and throws a very good ball. It will be interesting to see how the rest of the year goes for him now that he is battling turf toe.

Why didnt you mention that we should have re-signed Crowell and Greer in that post? Now I'm pissed.

talking about college QBs... i know he's not gonna be in this year's draft but what about USC' Barkley? ... pretty impressive for a freshman no?!

Actually, no. Not yet at least. He has thrown one touchdown and one pick through 2 games. One of which was against San Jose St., whom half the people on this board could probably top 300 yards against.

talking about college QBs... i know he's not gonna be in this year's draft but what about USC' Barkley? ... pretty impressive for a freshman no?!

You do not get to watch much college football over in france do ya? Barker has not been impressive at all. He may become a good qb someday but he certainly is not right now. That big game winning drive that he engineered against Ohio St was mostly handoffs & short screen passes.

Did someone say this kid was projected 1st rounder? Tell me he hasn't played his way out of the 1st round early in this season? Especially tonight. He is playing awful.

He has never been good. He just has Jamarcus "I am 6-5, 240, and can throw it 90 yards" Russel type hype. Some team will be convinced he is good and draft him though. I mean hell, even Josh Johnson was taken in the first round this past year.