so i have a bit of a dilemma here. what to do

justnzane

totally honest... i'd hit it..

easy for you to say. You've had a paper bag over your head since Kay Stephenson was coach.

I think my solution would be: http://www.lunchboxland.co.nz/shop/images/Plastic%20Bags.bmp

If S(he) doesn't suffocate, I'd be inclined to not hit that. If S(he) does suffocate, well that is a whole 'nother ballgame :rolleyes:

easy for you to say. You've had a paper bag over your head since Kay Stephenson was coach.

I think my solution would be: http://www.lunchboxland.co.nz/shop/images/Plastic%20Bags.bmp

If S(he) doesn't suffocate, I'd be inclined to not hit that. If S(he) does suffocate, well that is a whole 'nother ballgame :rolleyes:

Anytime you can say "ive done worse" means it wasnt that bad.. shes got a pretty decent body

thats my Gin logic.

Anytime you can say "ive done worse" means it wasnt that bad.. shes got a pretty decent body

thats my Gin logic.

i have been with a few chubby girls... but i couldn't ever bring myself to do anything with a girl that looks like Milhouse from the Simpsons (at least without double bagging her head, having the lights out, and her wearing horse blinders).

i have been with a few chubby girls... but i couldn't ever bring myself to do anything with a girl that looks like Milhouse from the Simpsons (at least without double bagging her head, having the lights out, and her wearing horse blinders).

The picture is really funny, but to be honest - she would be smokin' with a better haircut/glasses/expression on her face. But that wasn't the point of the shot.

Though I am probably biased because I have a thing for glasses.
I saw other qualities to have a "thing" for, but to each his own I guess. <_<

I can't imagine a better place for her ________ than my hands, face and dick.

So which fits better there, glasses or breasts?