Patriots not the big man on the block

billsfan_34

Lets face it, The Pats were extremely lucky to beat us. They are vulnerable on all 3 stages of the game. Their O line is average at best, running backs old besides maroney...who doesnt really scare many teams. And Tom Brady, doesnt look all that hot either. Partially due to his injury, but something that is over looked is a few years ago when they were cheating he knew everything the defenses were doing. And The Pats D has no play makers. Sure Wilkford is good but looks really out of shape. And their special teames isnt so special. FG kicker missing field goals and maroney returnin kicks...what a scare that is. Our O line is being built to beat up on teams like the pats and the Jets. And if you really look at the AFC east who has more talent on their roster than us? Now if we can get some good coaching and play calling all year we got a chance. Thoughts everyone? Blast away!!!!

Lets face it, The Pats were extremely lucky to beat us. They are vulnerable on all 3 stages of the game. Their O line is average at best, running backs old besides maroney...who doesnt really scare many teams. And Tom Brady, doesnt look all that hot either. Partially due to his injury, but something that is over looked is a few years ago when they were cheating he knew everything the defenses were doing. And The Pats D has no play makers. Sure Wilkford is good but looks really out of shape. And their special teames isnt so special. FG kicker missing field goals and maroney returnin kicks...what a scare that is. Our O line is being built to beat up on teams like the pats and the Jets. And if you really look at the AFC east who has more talent on their roster than us? Now if we can get some good coaching and play calling all year we got a chance. Thoughts everyone? Blast away!!!!

At the end of the season, the Pats* will be 12-4 or 13-3 and atop the division; that's just a reality. We can try to delude ourselves that they're slipping, but basically they (Brady, especially) are just a little rusty and working in new personnel. I'd be shocked if they didn't win the division.

At the end of the season, the Pats* will be 12-4 or 13-3 and atop the division; that's just a reality. We can try to delude ourselves that they're slipping, but basically they (Brady, especially) are just a little rusty and working in new personnel. I'd be shocked if they didn't win the division.

Sorry but I disagree. They used to have strong leaders on the field that just arent there anymore. The best they will be is 8-8.

Sorry but I disagree. They used to have strong leaders on the field that just arent there anymore. The best they will be is 8-8.

i'll go 9-7, but the pats* better days are behind them. kinda like the 96 bills. the team had a good run, but now it's time to pay the piper.

I agree, this still looks to be the most likely outcome.

Don't be too quick to count the Pats* down for the count yet. 2 bad games don't make them terrible any more than 2 good games make the Jets awesome.

Let the season play out and then hopefully we can start declaring the Pats* dead in the water.

I agree, this still looks to be the most likely outcome.

Don't be too quick to count the Pats* down for the count yet. 2 bad games don't make them terrible any more than 2 good games make the Jets awesome.

Let the season play out and then hopefully we can start declaring the Pats* dead in the water.

I remember after our 31-0 win over the Pats* in 2003, Tom Jackson on ESPN said the Pats* were done, that Belichick had lost the locker room, etc. They won the Super Bowl that year, of course. I just can't count out a team with Bellichick as coach and Brady as QB, as much as I hate to say it. Odds are, once Bellichick has more film on teams like the Jets (with a new QB and coach) and the Bills (with a new OC), the second time around isn't going to be pretty.

I remember after our 31-0 win over the Pats* in 2003, Tom Jackson on ESPN said the Pats* were done, that Belichick had lost the locker room, etc. They won the Super Bowl that year, of course. I just can't count out a team with Bellichick as coach and Brady as QB, as much as I hate to say it. Odds are, once Bellichick has more film on teams like the Jets (with a new QB and coach) and the Bills (with a new OC), the second time around isn't going to be pretty.

This team is much different from that team...no more vrabel, bruschi, troy brown etc....I wont completely count them out either, my argument is they arent the top dogs anymore in a league that is filled with alot of parity. They are an ordinary team.

While I agree that the combo of Bellicheat and Brady puts the Patsies* in a strong position to win the division I do not believe they are anywhere near as good as you suggest. My hunch is they finish 10-6 and the Jests and Bills are banging on their door for the division. Clearly by their* standards this is a rebuilding team.

The cheatriettes* are through. Enjoy their* descent to the AFC cellar, as the Bills ascend to the top - the return to normalcy is what I call it. For the next few years, New Jersey's gonna be our biggest divisional nightmare.

In the meantime, I 'll be taking immense glee in articles like these...

On the Mark: *Pats' time has passed

Tom Brady* declines comment on $1 million lawsuit

GO BILLSSS!!!

REVERSE THE CURSE!!!!! :devil:

Sorry - I don't see reverse in their* drivetrain yet.

Again, its only the second game of the season. Let's re-evaluate the division at the midway point. Its way too early to get any kind of trends after only 2 games. Last season Buffalo was going to win the division after two and Miami was in the sewer with no way out.