ishouldbegm

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking at the first two games...

in new england fred jackson is avg 16 yds a catch but only saw 5 catchs

he doesnt run enough screens or play action passes

one of the few times the bills ran pa them had evans and owens open down the field and he ran 1 screen yesterday after alot of success running screens in new england

the offense has put up 17 in ne and 26

fails to give jackson enough breaks and fear of using omon imo

Hello! We Won! Enjoy it for the week, be happy.

looking at the first two games...

1. in new england fred jackson is avg 16 yds a catch but only saw 5 catchs

2. he doesnt run enough screens or play action passes

3. one of the few times the bills ran pa them had evans and owens open down the field and he ran 1 screen yesterday after alot of success running screens in new england

4. the offense has put up 17 in ne and 26

fails to give jackson enough breaks and fear of using omon imo

I'll go point by point

1. Maybe the reason he's averaging 16 yds per is b/c of the low number of receptions...for an observer to say FJ doesn't get enough pass looks, doesn't seem to be paying attention.

2. Screens were a focus against NE. PA looked to be a focus against the bucs. These types of plays are situational, and don't work if the opponent doesn't take the bait. My opinion, I think they worked both types of plays in sufficiently.

4. 17 pts seems a little low, until you consider the opponent...26 points is a significant contribution...unless you're the Saints.

5. conflicts with pt 1 in your list. you say he should target jackson more in passes, but then you think he keeps him in too long.

I really disagree with your post overall.

I'll go point by point

1. Maybe the reason he's averaging 16 yds per is b/c of the low number of receptions...for an observer to say FJ doesn't get enough pass looks, doesn't seem to be paying attention.

2. Screens were a focus against NE. PA looked to be a focus against the bucs. These types of plays are situational, and don't work if the opponent doesn't take the bait. My opinion, I think they worked both types of plays in sufficiently.

4. 17 pts seems a little low, until you consider the opponent...26 points is a significant contribution...unless you're the Saints.

5. conflicts with pt 1 in your list. you say he should target jackson more in passes, but then you think he keeps him in too long.

I really disagree with your post overall.

they didnt run much play action!

when u run the ball u take more of a beating... thats why when ur only gonna use 1 back who happens to be a great reciever u throw him the ball

Based off of one game you think that proves you right?

Well truthfully, AVP has the same problems in all 3 games, and I am not sure if its him or the fact Trent just cant make enough plays. The biggest problem this team has had since Trent took over as QB is the vanishing act of our WR's...its either the scheme or Trent...we got rid of the OC and we still have the same problem.

Well truthfully, AVP has the same problems in all 3 games, and I am not sure if its him or the fact Trent just cant make enough plays. The biggest problem this team has had since Trent took over as QB is the vanishing act of our WR's...its either the scheme or Trent...we got rid of the OC and we still have the same problem.

AVP is using Shonert's plays. He needs to start designing his own. We know that last year those plays didn't work out at the end of the season when we couldn't score or even move the ball. :censored: