Next weeks game should be interesting...

1billsfan

Though they lost big, the Eagles playing with some no name QB put up 463 yards on New Orleans. The Bills actually have an offense that can finally put some points up on the board. If the loud home crowd can tamper down the Saints point total to the high thirties and the Bills receivers really hit their stride, maybe they could win a barn burner. I can't wait till next week, hopefully it's going to be a fun one to watch.

My hats off to Dick Jauron for at least making this team entertaining again. See how much fun football is when you loosen up?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Though they lost big, the Eagles playing with some no name QB put up 463 yards on New Orleans. The Bills actually have an offense that can finally put some points up on the board. If the loud home crowd can tamper down the Saints point total to the high thirties and the Bills receivers really hit their stride, maybe they could win a barn burner. I can't wait till next week, hopefully it's going to be a fun one to watch.

My hats off to Dick Jauron for at least making this team entertaining again. See how much fun football is when you loosen up?

I'm seriously thinking of picking Trent Edwards up in fantasy football for a spot play next week.

the Saints biggest problem the last couple years has been their defense and that hasnt changed, even with the overrated Greg Williams as their DC this year...Detroit was able to score against them as well

the Saints offense is unreal right now and will cause problems for whoever they play

:lol: eagles!!! Joke squad. I wish norman braman still owned that team. 4-12 would be the norm.

the Saints biggest problem the last couple years has been their defense and that hasnt changed, even with the overrated Greg Williams as their DC this year...Detroit was able to score against them as well

the Saints offense is unreal right now and will cause problems for whoever they play

If our secondary stays moderately heathly there's a decent chance of taking the Saints Offense out of the equation. It's a definately a winable game.

If the D-Line can get pressure, I think the Bills have a shot- today, for example, having a guy just in Leftwich's face caused problems. The DB's are good enough to wreak havoc if the QB is rushed. Now, getting that pressure is another story- do we even have LB's on this team?

I just dont think we can play our quasi zone. Brees will pick it apart. we neeed to mix a lot of blitzes in and closer to the LOS coverage on those receivers----and take our chances that way.Maybe with their bad D and some big plays of our own we could win that game.

If our secondary stays moderately heathly there's a decent chance of taking the Saints Offense out of the equation. It's a definately a winable game.

Really!

So let me get this right. The Saints have had 515 and 421 yards of offense and Brees has had 358 and 311 with 9 TDs in the first 2 weeks. The Bills have given up 441 and 353 yards to the Pats and Bucs, who are terrible. Brady went for 378 yards with 2 TDs and Leftwich went for 296 yards and 3 TDs, and somehow you think the Bills can take the Saints offense out of the equation. Right! :lol: Thanks for the laugh though!

Really!

So let me get this right. The Saints have had 515 and 421 yards of offense and Brees has had 358 and 311 with 9 TDs in the first 2 weeks. The Bills have given up 441 and 353 yards to the Pats and Bucs, who are terrible. Brady went for 378 yards with 2 TDs and Leftwich went for 296 yards and 3 TDs, and somehow you think the Bills can take the Saints offense out of the equation. Right! :lol: Thanks for the laugh though!

which isd why we need to do something very different vs the saints...like not playing 10 yds off the receivers in that quasi zone. lets cover those guys Robert James style---blitz Brees a lot--and see where the chips fall. If we do what we have been vs Brees then we better score every single time on offense

The Game won't even be close.

Really!

Agree. I think our best chance is their bad defence. Hopefully we can get a couple turnovers or maybe a special teams play that can tilt the game in our favor. I'm really looking forward to this game.

Its going to be tough to beat the Saints unless we get TO and Evans more involved. AVP has to build on today and figure out how to get them more touches. If Evans and TO didnt have a TD each, you wouldnt have even known they touch the ball. So, yes the TD's were nice (and great throws by Trent), but we need more WR involvement to give us the best chance to beat the Saints.

Really!

So let me get this right. The Saints have had 515 and 421 yards of offense and Brees has had 358 and 311 with 9 TDs in the first 2 weeks. The Bills have given up 441 and 353 yards to the Pats and Bucs, who are terrible. Brady went for 378 yards with 2 TDs and Leftwich went for 296 yards and 3 TDs, and somehow you think the Bills can take the Saints offense out of the equation. Right! :rolleyes: Thanks for the laugh though!

Don't think they are saying best chance is that our defense shuts them down, more of slows them down, and holds them to reasonable total, since they're defense isn't very good.

Do not think the Bills pass defense was bad in the Pats game, although their pass rush was non existent in the 2nd half. They gave the short passing game too much and had a couple of break down against the Pats, but overall played good pass defense, with the exception of the deep middle passes to TE, which is a flaw of the Tampa 2 defense, if don't have a good coverage LB. Had to catch the game on the Radio tonight, so cant really comment on it.

Do think we have a good enough to make some plays and keep us in the game, if McKelvin is healthy. However not sure if we have enough of a pass rush. If they can find a was to generate a pass rush, without giving up big plays in the process, think they have a chance to pull this game out. Especially if Saints main back is out. The offense will have to play extremely well, so that the defense doesn't get worn out early.

Think they can hold them to 24-28 range if they can generate a pass rush, and think their offense can score that much as well, making it a close game.

Its going to be tough to beat the Saints unless we get TO and Evans more involved. AVP has to build on today and figure out how to get them more touches. If Evans and TO didnt have a TD each, you wouldnt have even known they touch the ball. So, yes the TD's were nice (and great throws by Trent), but we need more WR involvement to give us the best chance to beat the Saints.

Alpha---I said the same thing earlier--and got some very angry feedback. Yes the diversion factor is strong when the opposing team puts so many resources toward stopping 2 guys. But we definitely need these big time players to be more involved. Esp against an unforgiving offense like the Saints'.

you have got to be kidding me with that statement...have you watched the saints play at all these two games?

the Saints have scored 48 and 45 points their first two games and you think there is a chance the Bills defense can take the saints offense out of the equation...if a comment ever deserverd a :rolleyes: its that one

i think you are putting a little too much into the Bills win today over a bad Tampa team