Check out this pic of the Bills WR's

chetsap

I still think Steve Johnson should be playing instead of Josh Reed. Look at his size compared to Reed...plus he's got very dependable hands....

Really? More dependable than Reed?? Link?

Given his size, no doubt Hardy should replace TO once (if ever) he is healthy....I mean, look at his size!

Really? More dependable than Reed?? Link?

Given his size, no doubt Hardy should replace TO once (if ever) he is healthy....I mean, look at his size!

I can't believe I'm actually agreeing with you on something but you're right about Reed. He's been one of our better receivers in the clutch yet some fail to recognize that. Why would anyone say that Johnson is more dependable then Reed? Sometimes I wonder if people actually watch the games.

I can't believe I'm actually agreeing with you on something but you're right about Reed. He's been one of our better receivers in the clutch yet some fail to recognize that. Why would anyone say that Johnson is more dependable then Reed? Sometimes I wonder if people actually watch the games.

Go figure.

Actually he got injured in about early Dec, so more like a quarter of the year. It just seemed half the year as you hardly ever saw him playing. Having said that, it takes awhile for receivers to develop, so I still have faith he could become very good. Don't know for certain, but am not ready to give up. Many "experts" here on the board will tell you he's no good and never will be. They may look to be very smart as there are way for failures than success stories in the NFL.

Actually I've always said, if you created a post for every player on the team, (and every team in the NFL if you want) stating that the player sucks, you'll look pretty smart as many more failures. If you do it just for QB's will look really smart as the % of failures goes way up there for QB position.

For those criticizing Hardy, he was injured for half of last year and will be for approx. half this year. Cut the kid a break. Sheesh! :angry::thumbdown:

Steve Johnson looks like a carbon copy of TO... except for the hair.

Let's hope Hardy learns something from TO, he could be a walking mismatch. Malcolm Kelly is starting to make some noise now, JH needs to show why he was picked first.