religion

Atheism

The belief that there was nothing and nothing happened to nothing and then nothing magically exploded for no reason, creating everything and then a bunch of everything magically rearranged itself for no reason what so ever into self-replicating bits which then turned into dinosaurs.

Make perfect sense.

:lol:

Do you believe in the tooth fairy?

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry but atheism is without content, so u need to try again....

atheism is a lack of belief....the onus is on u to prove that ur god among thousands i might add exists. not the other way around. saying idk is also not hard to admit...lol

How erudite. Let me drop all my preconceived notions and hop on your bandwagon. :lol:

Don't know why I was thinking about these lyrics reading through... But I was... :rolleyes:

Good ones they are:

There are those who think that life

Has nothing left to chance

With a host of holy horrors

To direct our aimless dance

A planet of playthings

We dance on the strings

Of powers we cannot perceive

"The stars aren't aligned ---

Or the gods are malign"

Blame is better to give than receive

You can choose a ready guide

In some celestial voice

If you choose not to decide

You still have made a choice

You can choose from phantom fears

And kindness that can kill

I will choose a path that's clear

I will choose free will

There are those who think that They've been dealt a losing hand

The cards were stacked against them ---

They weren't born in Lotus-Land

All preordained

A prisoner in chains

A victim of venomous fate

Kicked in the face

You can't pray for a place

In heaven's unearthly estate

Each of us

A cell of awareness

Imperfect and incomplete

Genetic blends

With uncertain ends

On a fortune hunt

That's far too fleet...

I like a good Genesis song as much as the next guy but those particular lyrics ramble on and on and have little to do with this thread.

Another bunch of stoned losers called Pink Floyd had a song whose lyrics fit this thread much better:

Is there anybody out there?

You have to listen to the song though. It's not what they say; it's how they say it.

No, it's not. Atheism is belief in the non-existence of God ("α" - without, and "θεοϛ" - God)...as has already been discussed in this thread.

And you're once again, in your apparently infinite stupidity, confusing the concepts of "disprovable" and "unprovable".

just because something isnt disprovalbe doesnt give u a reason to believe its true

the tooth fairy isnt disprovable for crying out loud. u r missing the point on why the faith is rejected....

HAHAHAHA :rolleyes:

Just so you know, there is a way to toggle between upper and lower case letters. It is called the shift key. It allows you to use both types of characters in the same message. I only mention this as you seem to have the caps lock on and off part mastered and it may be time to learn something new. Hope this helps.

just because something isnt disprovalbe doesnt give u a reason to believe its true

the tooth fairy isnt disprovable for crying out loud. u r missing the point on why the faith is rejected....

And again, you still can't distinguish "disprovable" and "unprovable". :rolleyes:

Quit while you're behind, kid.

I think you need to look up the word 'example' in the dictionary.

"One that is representative of a group as a whole."

I'd like to point out that I think RkFast is a dimwit (which he knows), before I defend him in saying that he clearly has a better grasp of the meaning of "example" than you do.

And again, you still can't distinguish "disprovable" and "unprovable". :rolleyes:

Quit while you're behind, kid.

the existence of god or the easter bunny is unproven, but we cant disprove their existence either, this is why the onus is on the one making the claim, ie the christian person trying to prove the existence of god....

wrong again dctom.....

dc tom do u realize we cant disprove the existence of the easter bunny, do u realize we can disprove the existence of god either, puts them in the same boat. the onus is on u my friend...

Maybe, but I can prove that by reading your posts you're either a 12 year old girl who sends 5,000 texts a day or an idiot.