McKelvin fumbled twice

Cal Bill's Fan

You all remember that there were 2 fumbles by him last Monday one picked by the Bills and advance so it came out good. But I am sure that had the Pats looking to make him lose the pigskin again. Not that it is a big deal but there were 2 in 1 game by the same guy. Not a promising start. ;)

You're right about the fumble thing...but all I can think of right now is how I like you're avatar...

yeah i guess so. and when Poz went down they exploited the 2nd teamer too. Our Bills teams used to do that kind of stuff.

why would you exploit a teams weakness? that just wouldn't be nice. next you'll be calling for jaroun to wear a hoodie with cut off sleeves.

I remember how he whiffed on that open field tackle of Kevin Faulk on third and long.

I rememebr how he never gae up a deep ball and Moss caught most of his passes across the middle or in front of McGee.

He is one of our best players.

Please direct any anger toward Keith Ellison - 6th round undersized LB with poor coverage skills who gave up two TD pass plays.

Guest dog14787
I rememebr how he never gae up a deep ball and Moss caught most of his passes across the middle or in front of McGee.

He is one of our best players.

Please direct any anger toward Keith Ellison - 6th round undersized LB with poor coverage skills who gave up two TD pass plays.

We win or lose as a team and we have to learn how to finish a football game.