Well..I'm about 50% over it..maybe more

Tcali

After attending last night's game, I'm still in Boston, so it's taking a little longer. Hard to see the chowderheads wearing their pats jersey's two days in a row. People are strutting around like they won the damn superbowl last night. I'll be heading to Buffalo tomorrow, hopefully I'll get the lose out of my system soon. It still hurts though.

this is my last post about this game I think there were alot of positives. But these always stick with me a few days. and there have been to many of these the past few years. Lets get to 1-1 and then give the saints hell when they come to town. 5 days to the home opener thers alot to be excited about. Lets make the ralph really loud the next 2weeks.

Tim Russert said it perfectly, being a Bills fan is more than just being a fan, its a way of life. When we lose we take it personally. What else do we have here in Buffalo but our Bills (yes the Sabres too :thumbsup: ) I know damn well that I take losing a Bills game harder than I ever took a loss in any sports game in high school. We love the Bills, we will always love the Bills, we are true Bills fans!!!

GO BILLS!!!!!

It's not that much getting over the pain of losing, losing is always painful, it's the joy taken away, I was standing up in my living room thinking this is so great, we go into New England on Monday Night Football, everybody's guessing by how many points the Pats will win, they talk about Brady's return after the injury and they bring up his stats from the 2007 season, but guess what? We're up 24-13 with about 5 minutes to go in the 4th quarter, I'm almost dancing in my living room by now, not a pretty sight, but who cares, we're going to win in NE, we're winning buddy, woohoo! 10 minutes later I'm sitting, shocked, so much pleasure taken away in a blink, why, why can't we spend the week buzzing over being 1-0 after beating the Pats on the road...

Tim Russert said it perfectly, being a Bills fan is more than just being a fan, its a way of life. When we lose we take it personally. What else do we have here in Buffalo but our Bills (yes the Sabres too :thumbsup: ) I know damn well that I take losing a Bills game harder than I ever took a loss in any sports game in high school. We love the Bills, we will always love the Bills, we are true Bills fans!!!

GO BILLS!!!!!

I miss Tim. Somewhere he saw this game last night. But you know what--- he still BILLieves.

After attending last night's game, I'm still in Boston, so it's taking a little longer. Hard to see the chowderheads wearing their pats jersey's two days in a row. People are strutting around like they won the damn superbowl last night. I'll be heading to Buffalo tomorrow, hopefully I'll get the lose out of my system soon. It still hurts though.

Yeah...I hear ya on that...try living up here year round. Sad thing is that I was taking crap for a week, hearing about blowouts and 50 points and all that nonsense and they come back today and talk about Brady magic and all this other crap, totally blowing off that they're ridiculous predictions were far off the mark. It really is a testament to the level of the fan base here in Boston. One guy even said we wouldn't have been in the game if it weren't for all of the horrible calls by the refs...ridiculous. I will say though I love how some of the smarter fans like my brother are starting to take notice of some of our players....Fred Jackson obviously but my brother was crowing about Reggie Corner and how he was all over the place. It is somewhat refreshing seeing them remember some of our role players names for the next time.

Yeah...I hear ya on that...try living up here year round. Sad thing is that I was taking crap for a week, hearing about blowouts and 50 points and all that nonsense and they come back today and talk about Brady magic and all this other crap, totally blowing off that they're ridiculous predictions were far off the mark. It really is a testament to the level of the fan base here in Boston. One guy even said we wouldn't have been in the game if it weren't for all of the horrible calls by the refs...ridiculous. I will say though I love how some of the smarter fans like my brother are starting to take notice of some of our players....Fred Jackson obviously but my brother was crowing about Reggie Corner and how he was all over the place. It is somewhat refreshing seeing them remember some of our role players names for the next time.

I hear ya I live in Maine as you can tell by my name. Patriot fans for the most part are the worst fans I have ever dealt w/! The worst part is most of them didnt know who the Patriots were before they started winning and those people are the worst and know nothing about football or the Patriots for that matter! Brady is God round here...even tho he is one of the worst QB's in the league when he is pressured...I could go on all night!

I was talking on the phone to my friends for about 2 hours after the game. Since we was predicted to lose big I was semi surprised it was this close.

I vented got it out of my system, I was fine when I woke up this morning.

This proves that this loss was not as bad as the one vs Dallas in 07. I was in a funk for about 3 days after that one.

After the Dallas loss 2 years ago, it took me a full 4 days because I knew we sucked bad..that that was our only chance to win anything worthwhile that year. Today, about half the day at work I was miserable....but now I am feeling better. We played pretty good. Freddie looked awesome. And hoepfully the o line will improve.

My hate for DJ managed teams probably can't get any bigger though. If it's not one thing, it's another. 3 MNF horrible losses 3 years in a row. THis time our offense was ok. But the D wilted at the end, Fewell gave Brady the same exact look twice, and Brady took advantage. And we all know about special teams. McKelvin fumbled twice. Why wasn't McGee out there to make sure there was no fumble? Who knows. Second guessing at this point.

I will say, I swallowed the vomit in my mouth and watched the DJ post game conference. He looked pretty gutted. Almost emotional. Like he was on the verge of, well, I won't say tears....but emotion. However, until DJ PROVES his teams can win against winning teams, I am unsold.

After the Dallas loss 2 years ago, it took me a full 4 days because I knew we sucked bad..that that was our only chance to win anything worthwhile that year. Today, about half the day at work I was miserable....but now I am feeling better. We played pretty good. Freddie looked awesome. And hoepfully the o line will improve.

My hate for DJ managed teams probably can't get any bigger though. If it's not one thing, it's another. 3 MNF horrible losses 3 years in a row. THis time our offense was ok. But the D wilted at the end, Fewell gave Brady the same exact look twice, and Brady took advantage. And we all know about special teams. McKelvin fumbled twice. Why wasn't McGee out there to make sure there was no fumble? Who knows. Second guessing at this point.

I will say, I swallowed the vomit in my mouth and watched the DJ post game conference. He looked pretty gutted. Almost emotional. Like he was on the verge of, well, I won't say tears....but emotion. However, until DJ PROVES his teams can win against winning teams, I am unsold.

DJ has been at the helm of a staggering amount of bizarre/horrible/mismanaged last few minutes games. It really is remarkable. --And all of those losses-ultimately--were more the result of botched 'little things' than the obvious freak plays.

I was doing great until stupid Sportscenter in Canada decided to run the highlights (lowlights?) again...then followed it up with the Top 10 Bills Heartbreak Losses...

...then I began to openly weep in the gym while I was on the treadmill....

Guest dog14787
I was doing great until stupid Sportscenter in Canada decided to run the highlights (lowlights?) again...then followed it up with the Top 10 Bills Heartbreak Losses...

...then I began to openly weep in the gym while I was on the treadmill....

Real hard to listen to Whitner(post game) and not get teary eyed, I really feel for our football team because they deserve better. :wallbash:

Playing a Championship caliber team as DJ said, you got to finish and we just have to learn to finish teams off.