Why not Nick Harris at MLB?

Coach Tuesday

If Poz is gonna be out for awhile, I would love to see them try Nick Harris at MLB. We know he has the speed, range and instincts - the guy loves to run sideline to sideline and hit. In terms of size, here is the comparison per bb.com:

Harris: 6-2 232

Poz: 6-1 238

Buggs: 5-10 223

Size is not the issue. It makes a lot of sense to me, thoughts?

If Poz is gonna be out for awhile, I would love to see them try Nick Harris at MLB. We know he has the speed, range and instincts - the guy loves to run sideline to sideline and hit. In terms of size, here is the comparison per bb.com:

Or move Kawika to the middle and get Harris out there.

MLB is the QB of the defense. A lot to learn for a rookie. It's more than just a size question.

PTR

YES PLEASE! They need to get Harris on the field period! This guy is a hitter!!!

The Bears were pursuing him to replace Urlacher and then backed off today. He may not be ready to play for some reason.

You'd think if there was ANY chance Lovie Smith thought Brooks still had it, the Bears would sign him. They lost TWO starting LBs against GB. What does that say when an evaluator like Lovie Smith, a disciple of the coaching tree that brought the defense Brooks starred in, with two HUGE holes to fill at the starting LB positions, DOESN'T sign D Brooks?

Now, maybe D Brooks feels it's a seller's market in Chicago and is demanding bigger money but I find it interesting that he hasn't signed with the Bears regardless.

GO BILLS!!!

I like Harris, he seems to be a hawk (nice fumble recovery to show for his game last night). Move Mitchell inside and try it. Buggs looks okay tho too. I think it will be more apparent next week what they should do. Too bad, Poz was having a decent game and Willams (who looked good the 1st half) did better when he was in there IMO.