My theory: We need an exorcist

Reddy Freddy

I don't think it's possible for a team to lose so often to such hated teams on such grand stages in such heart-breaking fashion.

Normally I'm not into supernatural explanations. In fact, I'm quite a logical thinker. And until now I've laughed at the idea that a sports franchise or a town could be cursed.

Tonight that changed.

I don't know if it's a curse per se. But there is something going on here. Maybe Ralph Wilson wronged someone as a younger man. I don't know for sure.

But this type of losing is not possible over this sustained period.

I wonder how many games in the NFL have ended in a 25-24 score in the last 10 years. I remember another MNF game vs. the Cowboys that ended with that exact score.

Of course this is somewhat tongue in cheek. But only somewhat. There is an anti-Buffalo entity at play here, and I think we need someone to exorcise the demons.

Guest dog14787
Think about when this all started.

Somebody needs to shiv that mofo OJ.

I think it all started when we pulled the magic Flute for RJ, hence the Music City Miracle and a decade of not reaching the playoffs. :rolleyes:

Ralph Wilson Stadium is built on an ancient Indian burial ground. Notice the last time they won a championship they were playing at War Memorial Stadium?....Once we get a new stadium the curse will be lifted. ( but they will be in a different city ) So they will win the SuperBowl the first year in their new city unless we get 14 virgins ( over 18 ) to the stadium site ASAP!. I have a ritual that will fix everything.

Ralph Wilson Stadium is built on an ancient Indian burial ground. Notice the last time they won a championship they were playing at War Memorial Stadium?....Once we get a new stadium the curse will be lifted. ( but they will be in a different city ) So they will win the SuperBowl the first year in their new city unless we get 14 virgins ( over 18 ) to the stadium site ASAP!. I have a ritual that will fix everything.