Poz broken bone in arm

Deep2Moulds46

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe Poz will miss the entire season this time around. Last time he broke his arm he could have came back in six weeks, but it was his rookie year and they felt it would be best to put him on injured reserve.

This year, if it is a six week injury, I can see the Bills releasing one of our corners, such as Lankster, instead.

The only question I have is, if Lankster gets released and clears waivers, can we still place him on our practice squad?

Poz was back out on the field even before the half was over, with a pretty small cast/wrapping on his arm. I'm guessing this injury isn't nearly as serious as the previous one. It's probably some sort of hairline fracture that will heal in a few weeks.

yeah, the one two years ago they used the inflatable cast and carted him off the field. Hopefully this is just a minor one and we'll see him in a few weeks.

I don't believe Poz will miss the entire season this time around. Last time he broke his arm he could have came back in six weeks, but it was his rookie year and they felt it would be best to put him on injured reserve.

This year, if it is a six week injury, I can see the Bills releasing one of our corners, such as Lankster, instead.

The only question I have is, if Lankster gets released and clears waivers, can we still place him on our practice squad?

1. I'm guessing it's more like 3-4 weeks.

2. Yes, they could release Lankster and if he cleared waivers they could sign him to the practice squad. I don't recall all the details, but I think you have to be on "real" NFL rosters for two seasons before you aren't eligible for practice squads.