Check out patriots.com

Mikie2times

The Pats are on offense-Touchdown-just give it to them-who cares if they are on their own 20, just give it to them dammit! Pass interference in the end zone-just give it to them, Jo Jo White will shoot the free throw, er kick the extra point, just give it to them.

You Buffalo fans are SERIOUSLY the biggest bunch of WHINERS I ever see on any football message board. I have a feeling it all started in Tennessee a few years ago.

You guys seriously need to stop your constant crying about refs and think about how your football team could improve.

You Buffalo fans are SERIOUSLY the biggest bunch of WHINERS I ever see on any football message board. I have a feeling it all started in Tennessee a few years ago.

You guys seriously need to stop your constant crying about refs and think about how your football team could improve.

115336[/snapback]

And you're a fan of what team?? oh,,the one that never loses an important game, due to a referees screw up. Sorry but, we have the apologies on file from the NFL. So pass the cheese and tissues, we got a right!!!! :D

115336[/snapback]

Actually the whining started in 1990. When you go to four Super Bowls in a row and lose them all, you feel like a loser and start to whine like one. Throw in few bad hockey calls and either live or grow up in a city that gets no respect, and you have all the ingredients for seeing conspiracies with every bad call. Buffalo fans (and I am one of them) also have selective memory. We only remember the bad calls that go against us, and selectively overlook the calls that go in our favor.

I never realized how whiny Buffalo fans were (and I did my share of whining) until this board gave me the opportunity to read the whines in mass. After a tough loss, it's embarassing to come here and read some of this stuff.

Just telling it like lit is.

Actually the whining started in 1990.  When you go to four Super Bowls in a row and lose them all, you feel like a loser and start to whine like one.  Throw in few bad hockey calls and either live or grow up in a city that gets no respect, and you have all the ingredients for seeing conspiracies with every bad call.  Buffalo fans (and I am one of them) also have selective memory.  We only remember the bad calls that go against us, and selectively overlook the calls that go in our favor.

I never realized how whiny Buffalo fans were (and I did my share of whining) until this board gave me the opportunity to read the whines in mass.  After a tough loss, it's embarassing to come here and read some of this stuff. 

115357[/snapback]

Actually I think the whinning started in 1977, after the blizzard, when we became Johnny Carson's favorite city to sling mud,,or snowballs at. Or it was when we got screwed on Lou Piccones sideline catch..Dont really know or care.

You say you did your share of whinning, (and I'll bet you did), so why come in here and flap your gums about the rest of us? Like they say.."It Takes one to know one"..

Can you think of any other topics, like say the next game, or are you just limited to hiding behind the guest label,,and being a stupid little troll.

Again,,pass the cheese :D

We only remember the bad calls that go against us, and selectively overlook the calls that go in our favor.

115357[/snapback]

Please give a list of 5 bad calls that went in Buffalo's favor. I'm not talking about minor ones, I'm talkinga bout major ones.

ie: No Goal

ie: No Goal II (goal through the net)

ie: holding in the endzone != safety

ie: phantom hold on every big return against the Raiders

ie: Just give it to them (Pats, 4th and 9, catch out of bounds and short, but they get it anyway)

ie: PI in the endzone (of the same game as above).

Please, enlighten us with all of the great calls that have gone Buffalo's way over the years. As Hawk said, we have official letters from the league appologizing about the crappy calls that have gone against us. So what teams have gotten appology letters on behalf of the Bills? I'd really like to know...

CW

Please give a list of 5 bad calls that went in Buffalo's favor.  I'm not talking about minor ones, I'm talkinga bout major ones.

ie: No Goal

ie: No Goal II (goal through the net)

ie: holding in the endzone != safety

ie: phantom hold on every big return against the Raiders

ie: Just give it to them (Pats, 4th and 9, catch out of bounds and short, but they get it anyway)

ie: PI in the endzone (of the same game as above).

Please, enlighten us with all of the great calls that have gone Buffalo's way over the years.  As Hawk said, we have official letters from the league appologizing about the crappy calls that have gone against us.  So what teams have gotten appology letters on behalf of the Bills?  I'd really like to know...

CW

115417[/snapback]

Well, since yer askin'...

The one "non-call" that went in Buffalo's favor was in the Greatest Comeback Game, Donald Bebee stepped out of bounds by about 6 1/2 yards (ok, so I'm exagerating a little bit) on a TD pass from the Great Frank Reich.

The way Housetun was busy collapsing at the time though, it probably didn't make any difference in the outcome. Frank woulda punched another one over the goal line in time to win it. And Greg Williams would still have been on the sidelines looking stupified, dumbfounded, and confused at how his team crumbled. I don't remember if he was their Dbacks coach or a QA coach, but he was there and gulping in disbelief along with the rest of the world.