Jauron

Bills Fan888

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not like I said I thought Jauron would be fired. My biggest problem was the defensive calls in the second half. They never put pressure on in the second half.

He is coach of the week if McKelvin wasn't brain dead. Peopel gotta get over blaming Jauron for everything. He had a great game plan that one man screwed up.

He is coach of the week if McKelvin wasn't brain dead. Peopel gotta get over blaming Jauron for everything. He had a great game plan that one man screwed up.

I'm not blaming him for the loss. NcKelvin was obviously responsible for that when he fumbled the ball. I'm just trying to say that whoever is calling the plays should no not to let Brady get comfortable.

Well, Ralph was exactly right when he re-signed Jauron.

He said we'd get "continuity."

To wit, tonight we got continued dumb penalties, game mismanagement (time-outs), general "keep it close" small-ball, continued to play our CBs 10 yards off the LOS, and continued to "snatch defeat from the jaws of victory."

The offensive play-calling seemed to improve under AVP... but we'll see how quickly that changes now that teams get some tape. I don't think DJ had much of anything to do with any success the offense had tonight. An offense works in spite of DJ's guidance.

You wanted continuity Ralph. You got it.

McKelvin needed to have it imparted to him, IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS, that if he caught it in the end zone, he was to KNEEL. He was obviously not imparted this information. He was allowed to do whatever he wanted. So, if it is NOT Jauron who is lambasted by the owner, it should be Bobby April.

You let some supertalented idiot savant, who probably graduated with a Family Studies !@#$ing degree, make that kind of decision on his own, you, as a coach, need to be ousted, if not now, then as soon as you find someone who will never do that.

We are a laughing stock, it's official now. Someone needs to pay. It might as well be the corpse with the headset.

Well, Ralph was exactly right when he re-signed Jauron.

He said we'd get "continuity."

To wit, tonight we got continued dumb penalties, game mismanagement (time-outs), general "keep it close" small-ball, and continued to "snatch defeat from the jaws of victory."

The offensive play-calling seemed to improve under AVP... but we'll see how quickly that changes now that teams get some tape. I don't think DJ had much of anything to do with any success the offense had tonight. An offense works in spite of DJ's guidance.

You wanted continuity Ralph. You got it.

I used to think Bills fan knew football. But posts like this make me question that. Jauron was coach of the week until McKelvin happened. It's sad how much some of you blame Jauron.

McKelvin needed to have it imparted to him, IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS, that if he caught it in the end zone, he was to KNEEL. He was obviously not imparted this information. He was allowed to do whatever he wanted. So, if it is NOT Jauron who is lambasted by the owner, it should be Bobby April.

You let some supertalented idiot savant, who probably graduated with a Family Studies !@#$ing degree, make that kind of decision on his own, you, as a coach, need to be ousted, if not now, then as soon as you find someone who will never do that.

We are a laughing stock, it's official now. Someone needs to pay. It might as well be the corpse with the headset.

I hate every word of this post.