Another typical loss

irishman

Once again I have my heart ripped out by the team that just can't win......or better put, always finds a way to lose even if they should win. I'm suppose to go to next weeks game w/free access to an executive suite etc and I don't even want to go.

I'm numb.

Once again I have my heart ripped out by the team that just can't win......or better put, always finds a way to lose if if they should win. I'm suppose to go to next weeks game w/free access to an executive suite etc and I don't even want to go.

I'm numb.

They played good football on the road against a tough team and they lost. It's Football. I was entertained! :)

Once again I have my heart ripped out by the team that just can't win......or better put, always finds a way to lose if if they should win. I'm suppose to go to next weeks game w/free access to an executive suite etc and I don't even want to go.

I'm numb.

Jauron is numb also.....all the time.

They played good football on the road against a tough team and they lost. It's Football. I was entertained! :)

You obvisouly missed the Dallas game in 2007, the Cleveland game in 2008, and were alseep for most of todays game. The Bills got killed in time of possession, plays, 3rd down conversion percentage, they played a crappy game.

They played good football on the road against a tough team and they lost. It's Football. I was entertained! <_<

It was indeed a good game. I think Bobby April will be eating sh@t tomorrow for allowing Leodis to run that out like that. Take a knee and move on from the 20.... WTF?????

They lost by one to a team that everyone expected to blow them out from the first snap. Get a grip morons, they did better then anyone expected. One mistake on a return by a second year player who was the best return guy in the league last year, no one expected them to even be close.

Hey, it's just one loss, right? Not like there won't be 12 more or anything.

3-13 EPIC FAIL.

So i'm sure this will get read over by a lot of people, but i'm currently stationed in Newport, RI and am surrounded by pats fans. They all say, with us up 11, well this one's over. Meanwhile the entire game i am saying, listen the bills will find a way t o lose, find a way to give it away. I mean, what would MNF be without us losing in a hearwrenching fashion?

and the pathetic thing is - when things start to unwind, I am totally unphased, not shocked, and completely calm about it. barely even a pit in my stomach. I harken back to when this all first happened for me, during the music city miracle, and I remember thinking then, boy I never can have my heart ripped out that bad by the bills again. and It's true. With time, I've simply learned, this is buffalo bills football. always look almost good enough, but never quite are. its not jaurons fault, or ralph's, or trent's or even leodis'.... It's buffalo bills football, for better or worse. that said, Bell need's some work, because the rest of that line looked damn good.

They lost by one to a team that everyone expected to blow them out from the first snap. Get a grip morons, they did better then anyone expected. One mistake on a return by a second year player who was the best return guy in the league last year, no one expected them to even be close.

Right, were're all morons. I'm sorry Buffalo, we didn't suck as much as we thought we would. Good job guys. Who let Jaruon in here?

The real disaapointment isn't whether they get blown out or not it's whether they should have won. If they get blown out, so be it......but once again they have a game basically in the bag (a la Dallas) and give it away. Those are the ones that are unbearable.

Once again I have my heart ripped out by the team that just can't win......or better put, always finds a way to lose even if they should win. I'm suppose to go to next weeks game w/free access to an executive suite etc and I don't even want to go.

I'm numb.

I would like to officially put in my two week's notice.....I cant take this schit anymore

Hey, it's just one loss, right? Not like there won't be 12 more or anything.

3-13 EPIC FAIL.

The Bills showed they could hang with a team that is supposed to be the SB favorite this year. They hung in until the final seconds to lose another heart breaker. Yeah, lets fire everyone and fold the team cause they couldn't beat a team they were expected to get blown out against and had no reason to be in

15 - 1

So i'm sure this will get read over by a lot of people, but i'm currently stationed in Newport, RI and am surrounded by pats fans. They all say, with us up 11, well this one's over. Meanwhile the entire game i am saying, listen the bills will find a way t o lose, find a way to give it away. I mean, what would MNF be without us losing in a hearwrenching fashion?

and the pathetic thing is - when things start to unwind, I am totally unphased, not shocked, and completely calm about it. barely even a pit in my stomach. I harken back to when this all first happened for me, during the music city miracle, and I remember thinking then, boy I never can have my heart ripped out that bad by the bills again. and It's true. With time, I've simply learned, this is buffalo bills football. always look almost good enough, but never quite are.

What he said.

Am I the only one who has a completely different perception of the team after this game?

Yeah they blew a game that they should won.

Yeah it hurts.

But 4 hours ago I had the following concerns:

Please don't get blown out 50-0.

Line please don't suck and be the worst iteration ever.

Running game please don't disappear without Marshawn and only 2 backs on the roster.

Edwards please don't put up pre-season like numbers and make us beg for good ol' JP.

Defense please don't give the QB hours to pass.

Well we went against the best team in the NFl and held our own on hostile territory. All my concerns were answered in the positive.

I no longer am worried about 4-12 and can start dreaming of a playoff shot again.

Get over it eveyone, its week 1 on the road vs the best team in the nfl where we were favored to lose by 12.

and the pathetic thing is - when things start to unwind, I am totally unphased, not shocked, and completely calm about it. barely even a pit in my stomach. I harken back to when this all first happened for me, during the music city miracle, and I remember thinking then, boy I never can have my heart ripped out that bad by the bills again. and It's true. With time, I've simply learned, this is buffalo bills football. always look almost good enough, but never quite are. its not jaurons fault, or ralph's, or trent's or even leodis'.... It's buffalo bills football, for better or worse. that said, Bell need's some work, because the rest of that line looked damn good.

I couldn't agree more. I'm annoyed right now but I'll be able to go to sleep. After Dallas sleep was not an option.

I agree w/you IQ.....but a "W" with all that would have been a lot nicer.

I agree too. We held it down. The sad thing is that that is the same pass I throw against the Cover 2 and Cover 3 in Madden. Freaking TE or SLot receiver open every time..

I turned to my son with that last drive for a TD, and said THAT'S exactly what they've done to us for 5 years, and that's win with a 5 minute drive to "put it away"!! 24-13 with the scoring drive and I'm thinking, ding dong the witch is dead! OH, no, not for Bills fans!! Where does a team develop a go for the throat mentality? From it's coach, and this particular coaach doesn't have one!!This, to me is the protypical Dick Jauron failure! Anything that can or will go wrong naturally does! This team has the necessary talent to win, but it is with a new regime that it will come to fruition! Bet on it!!

Ok that perfect lets make excuses for a poor coaching staff and a all for me team.

I didn't even allow myself to get my hopes up til we went up by 11 more than halfway through the 4th. Then it happened, I started to believe we could actually do it. By opening up that hope, I opened the damn door again to the pain. Sure as scht, there it was, that heartwrenching oh no, not again, how is this possible pain.

The weird thing is, I've felt it so many times before (38 years a Buffalo fan), it's almost like an old accustomed feeling. Not one I like by any means, but one I've grown so used to that now I just let it come in and roam around and do it's thing. Starts with disbelief, switches to anger, turn into a little disgust, a little "woe is me" self pity combined with "why do I put myself through this", and then I kind of just let it go. My only consolation is that now it doesn't stick with me as long.

Am I the only one who has a completely different perception of the team after this game?

Yeah they blew a game that they should won.

Yeah it hurts.

But 4 hours ago I had the following concerns:

Please don't get blown out 50-0.

Line please don't suck and be the worst iteration ever.

Running game please don't disappear without Marshawn and only 2 backs on the roster.

Edwards please don't put up pre-season like numbers and make us beg for good ol' JP.

Defense please don't give the QB hours to pass.

Well we went against the best team in the NFl and held our own on hostile territory. All my concerns were answered in the positive.

I no longer am worried about 4-12 and can start dreaming of a playoff shot again.

Get over it eveyone, its week 1 on the road vs the best team in the nfl where we were favored to lose by 12.

I am with you all the way on this!

I didn't even allow myself to get my hopes up til we went up by 11 more than halfway through the 4th. Then it happened, I started to believe we could actually do it. By opening up that hope, I opened the damn door again to the pain. Sure as scht, there it was, that heartwrenching oh no, not again, how is this possible pain.

The weird thing is, I've felt it so many times before (38 years a Buffalo fan), it's almost like an old accustomed feeling. Not one I like by any means, but one I've grown so used to that now I just let it come in and roam around and do it's thing. Starts with disbelief, switches to anger, turn into a little disgust, a little "woe is me" self pity combined with "why do I put myself through this", and then I kind of just let it go. My only consolation is that now it doesn't stick with me as long.

Man, I hear you. After last night's game I had about two minutes of mildly annoyed grumbling, then I was pretty much over it. The Dallas game, the Cleveland game - those stuck with me a lot longer. I expect that by the next ridiculous loss I can hone my recovery time even further.

I'm numb.

:/ yep. I could not have been more pissed off about that loss. In fact I was so pissed off that I was forced to stop caring.