Jason Peters

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There is too much B.S. in response to this post to deal with at this time...

I will just say, I have been a Peters supporter, no I did not want an overweight Tight End...I wanted one HELL OF AN ATHLETIC football player, ya know...the types that win football games and make pro-bowls.

I have always been a Peters supporter and have not bashed him at all.

I like Bell and I support him and the move to start him, I hope he turns out better than Peters.

I am happy I started this post, even if only to see all of you that bash him, in denial. You look at my original post and those highlights, you see he did very good, and you see that I have football knowledge...so please don't bash ME. I was just simply trying to contribute, and MY POST has A LOT more to do with the Buffalo Bills, since Peters is a former Bill...than MANY more posts I have seen started here.

Like someone else said, if all you are gonna do is TRY to insult my football intelligence, B word and complain...DO NOT click on the post and put some worthless schit on here, to make it look like you MIGHT know what you are talking about.

Thank you to those who had the brains to see what I was trying to show you...even if you posted something negative towards Peters, but not me, thank you for your input. Those of you trying to put ME down, don't be jealous that I can see something that you can't...you are just grasping at ANY EXCUSE to put down Jason Peters, because he's not a Bill...and YOU KNOW HE IS A GOOD LEFT TACKLE WE SHOULD HAVE PAID TO KEEP!

2,600 views and 40 responses...I would say I did my part to start a decent discussion...I am happy with it and could care less what you non-educated football fans/bashers/haters have to say.

The /epeen is large with this one

You know, both sides are to blame for the extreme views in both ways. Stop believing your opinion has to be right and then desperately trying to justify it. Both sides have been way too far out on limbs. Peters supporters and detractors have been doing this for too long, just shut up about it already and watch football.

Peters' play was immaterial to the Eagles winning yesterday. Langston Walker could have started at LT for them, and they'd still have won 38-10, and McNabb would still have gotten hurt (not that it was in any way Peters' fault). Because Peters doesn't play defense or ST's (anymore) and can't protect his QB at all times.