Gerald Warren Talking Major Smack

Rico

Warren

Warren, the Browns' four-year veteran defensive tackle, threatened the Pittsburgh Steelers young quarterback Thursday, vowing to ``go across his head'' and saying he didn't care if it cost him a $50,000 fine from the NFL.

``Hey, it'll be well worth it,'' Warren said. ``They're protected in this league.``Yeah, we're going across his head, regardless of cost. That's what we get paychecks for. You have to pay the cost to be the boss. You want to be the boss man on the field Sunday.'' Asked to demonstrate what he was talking about, Warren cocked his elbow and raised and pointed to his forearm. ``One of these right here,'' he said. ``A forearm in the noggin?'' he was asked.``Right in the throat, how about that?'' Warren said.

Warren was given opportunities to back down. Told his remarks sounded malicious he said, ``This game is all about being malicious and violent.'' When it was suggested that he was talking about Roethlisberger's head, he said: ``One rule they used to tell me, `Kill the head and the body's dead.' '' When reporters were asked to leave the locker room, Warren was shouting that phrase.

My take:

1. Warren has absolutely no class. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

2. Why didn't anybody ever do this to Marino? :)

If only his game was as good as he thinks it is.

114605[/snapback]

In recent weeks, Warren has talked almost incoherently during some lunchtime interviews. Before the Philadelphia Eagles game Oct. 24, he said: ``I'm the myth that became a man. Remember that, if nothing else.''
:)

Wow, this moron was the 2nd or 3rd pick in the draft, wasn't he? What a friggin doofus.

Heat of battle clobbering of a QB is one thing, but this pre-meditated nonsense should merit a suspension or some kind of league action.

And yeah, he's got to talk smack just to be recognized. Sounds like he listens to too much gangsta rap...

I'd love to be playing next to him. Idiot or not, he's going to turn this game up a notch on both sides of this coin.

114824[/snapback]

If you need a fuggin moron spouting that stupid stevestojan to get you fired up....you got 1/2 of it right...you should be fired.

Funny....Reggie nor Bruce talked that stevestojan. Both = HOF. Warren? = POS.

Funny....Reggie nor Bruce talked that stevestojan. Both = HOF. Warren? = POS.

Ice, for once, you're right. Although, bryan cox was a pos, but for 2 games a year, you expected 6 digit fines and a few injuries. Personally, i can't wait to see if this guy shows up and how the steelers will react.

God i miss cox and carwell garner. Those two had at it!

If you need a fuggin moron spouting that stupid stevestojan to get you fired up....you got 1/2 of it right...you should be fired.

Funny....Reggie nor Bruce talked that stevestojan.  Both = HOF. Warren?  = POS.

114946[/snapback]

Oh come on, whats wrong with a little smack talk before the game? I'm sure it happens all the time and we don't hear the half of it.