The Opening Sunday Thread!

Heitz

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao...I aint the only one who thinks your avatar looks like a pedifile personal ad...so F Bomb me all you want, but your avatar looks like it belongs on a pedifile wanted poster and the nude male back pic on your profile is even weirder...

Why are you posting this? This post, right here, adds nothing to the board whatsoever.

Hey, where's the HOFamer to be Raji tonight? He and Orakpo had their tickets to Canton punched in the preseason. I haven't seen/heard much of him tonight. Have I missed something?

GO BILLS!!!

lmao...their tickets were punched cuz we didnt draft them according to some posters...

Why are you posting this? This post, right here, adds nothing to the board whatsoever.

Agreed. This was a pretty nice thread when it was about football.

That said, the Bears-Packers game is good through three quarters. Beats the hell out of anything the NFL permitted me to see during the day, with the possible exception of forty-five seconds of the Washington-JerseyG game.

Agreed. This was a pretty nice thread when it was about football.

That said, the Bears-Packers game is good through three quarters. Beats the hell out of anything the NFL permitted me to see during the day, with the possible exception of forty-five seconds of the Washington-JerseyG game.

lol...someone call the Whaaaa-Bulance...

Guest dog14787
lmao...I aint the only one who thinks your avatar looks like a pedifile personal ad...so F Bomb me all you want, but your avatar looks like it belongs on a pedifile wanted poster and the nude male back pic on your profile is even weirder...

Not once have I ever gone crying to the Mods and with posts like this I shouldn't even have to, I'm just minding my own business enjoying the game and I don't deserve to be treated this way just because someone is pissed off that his favorite QB is a joke. ;)

Its almost to the point I can't even enjoy myself here any more and for what, this moron. :doh:

Absolutely crazy ending....the Bengals are the only team with worse luck than the Bills.....can't you picture something like that happening to the Bills?

I guess I only had to wait 1 day to "picture something like that happening to the Bills" :rolleyes: