The Opening Sunday Thread!

Heitz

I don't know why so many people here are convinced that the Jets would be awful this year. They were almost a playoff team last year and upgraded their D during the offseason. I've thought all along they would have a good year and finish 2d in the AFCE.

Because notwithstanding Ryan/Flacco last year, rookie QB's are usually pretty awful.

But yah their defense and OL are obv. good so if Sanchez can be average, that's a pretty good team.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787

Ironic the same teams we couldn't score against through preseason, (Titans, Steelers, Bears, Packers) can't seem to score against each other very well and a couple of them have pretty decent offenses. :D

Hey, he's trying to score(for the packers) :D

And you dont have to keep using that avatar either...you look like a pedifile who just posted a personal ad on nambla.org...and that pic of some mans naked back is pretty creepy too thats on your profile when you click on your name...

I mean its already hard enough to take most of your posts seriously as it is...

Guest dog14787
And you dont have to keep using that avatar either...you look like a pedifile who just posted a personal ad on nambla.org...and that pic of some mans naked back is pretty creepy too thats on your profile when you click on your name...

I mean its already hard enough to take most of your posts seriously as it is...

F$#K you :doh:

is that better Alphaprick :D

I've got a great idea, why don't your punk arss put me on ignore because personall attacks when I'm trying to enjoy a football game and my favorite sports forum gets old so why don't you take your sorry arss on down the road because posts like that are uncalled for here.

F$#K you ;)

is that better Alphaprick :doh:

I've got a great idea, why don't your punk arss put me on ignore because personall attacks when I'm trying to enjoy a football game and my favorite sports forum gets old so why don't you take your sorry arss on down the road because posts like that are uncalled for here.

lmao...I aint the only one who thinks your avatar looks like a pedifile personal ad...so F Bomb me all you want, but your avatar looks like it belongs on a pedifile wanted poster and the nude male back pic on your profile is even weirder...