Latrell Sprewell -

Talonz

WTF??? Do his children eat million-dollar steaks????

I thought I'd seen the limit of selfishness and stupidity, but exploiting his own children in a crass attempt at bribery? DISGUSTING PIG!!!!! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

I thought I'd seen the limit of selfishness and stupidity, but exploiting his own children in a crass attempt at bribery? DISGUSTING PIG!!!!! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

114494[/snapback]

I have a strange feeling that you're serious. :)

I thought I'd seen the limit of selfishness and stupidity, but exploiting his own children in a crass attempt at bribery? DISGUSTING PIG!!!!! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

114494[/snapback]

dude. its a J-O-K-E.

Wow. . .

And I hope you all read the page down to the far right corner:

©2004 The Brushback.com® All rights reserved. The Brushback is a satire site. None of the features or stories on this site are real. All names are made up, except in cases when public figures are being satirized. All quotes are fictional and any similarity to actual quotes is coincidental.

:)

Like this small story:

Loser Says It’s Only A Game

WORCESTER, MA--Hal Incandenza, loser of a game of one-on-one against his friend and archival Tim Hatch, said later that it was only a game, even though he spent all week boasting that he was gonna “destroy” Hatch and send him home “crying to mommy.”

“It’s only a game. No big deal. So you beat me in one-on-one. I’ve got a lot more important things to worry about than putting a ball through a hoop,” said Incandenza, who days earlier had dubbed the match “The Battle to End All Battles.” “I don’t know why you’re bragging about it so much. It’s just a stupid basketball game. It doesn’t mean s#it.”

Later, Incandenza challenged his rival to a rematch, which he said, would “finally determine the ultimate master of the hardcourt.”