WITH ALL THIS GLOOM AND DOOM

Football has started and call me pigheaded but I'm excited to see our beloved Bills start the season. Think how it will be as TO runs by Bilacheat on a touchdown pass from Trent. I think we are going to be better than most think. Preseason is preseason. no one gets a trophy for winning preseason games. So in honor of the start of the season go bills. who's with me?

I agree. The offseason chapter is over on monday and the REAL season begins. What most have failed to ponder is the slight chance that our o-line actually performs well....I may sound like your typical optimistic fan but if o-line is able to surprise, the 4-12 predictions will look very silly, very quickly.

I agree. The offseason chapter is over on sunday and the REAL season begins. What most have failed to ponder is the slight chance that our o-line actually performs well....I may sound like your typical optimistic fan but if o-line is able to surprise, the 4-12 predictions will look very silly, very quickly.
Did last night count?

Football has started and call me pigheaded but I'm excited to see our beloved Bills start the season. Think how it will be as TO runs by Bilacheat on a touchdown pass from Trent. I think we are going to be better than most think. Preseason is preseason. no one gets a trophy for winning preseason games. So in honor of the start of the season go bills. who's with me?

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Here's to hoping you're are right.

I am excited just for the fact that the NFL is back. As a lifelong Bills fan, I feel like it's another long, frustrating season ahead starting with the Pats 12th straight decimation of the Bills. We are getting close to Miami proportions here. I'll watch it. All of it. Always do. I just don't get any of the optimism. If you have to talk yourself into it, feel free.

main thing i want to see is the loss of our anal retrentive style of play..go for broke...we arent gonna win the SB anyway so we may as well be exciting.Pleeeeeeeeeeease no 7-9 mediocrity with us squeezing out boring wins over bad teams.